Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I need a gift for my boyfriend that is sixteen. At Christmas we will have been together for a week. What kind of gift could I make him since I can't really afford anything for him?

Tabitha from Gilmer, TX

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

There are many things you can do that cost little/no money. Take a look at a few that I came up with real quick.

• Write a poem for him.
  • Bake cookies/brownies/cupcakes or whatever (teenage boys love food).
  • Make a "friendship" bracelet from string in a special color for the two of you (his favorite color and your favorite color)
  • Make a certificate that your gift is a movie, popcorn and pop (this doesn't mean at a theater, this can be at your house). The gift of time is also a gift.
  • Make a certificate that you will make him dinner one night.
  • A notepad with his name on it.
  • If you have pictures, make a mini scrapbook of the two of you.
Good luck and Merry Christmas to you.

By CRMom

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

When my daughter was in high school she made a box to keep love letters and keepsakes in from a detergent box. It was decorated with stuff that pertained to them and their high school. Even though lots of guys wouldn't say they care about those things, it came from the heart and this guy was proud of what his girlfriend had made him. (Actually, they're now married and he still has that box.) (12/29/2008)

Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend