Handy String Holder

Nail a funnel to the wall and pull string out of the bottom of the funnel.

By Nancy from Madison, WI

Handy String Holder

What a great tip. I'm looking for a funnel now! (01/24/2007)

By gvandellen

Handy String Holder

I don't know if it matters whether the funnel is metal or plastic, huh? Well this is a great tip, especially for the person who uses string a lot. I was also thinking some sort of empty container that the ball of string or twine would fit in and have the end coming out the lid of the container, like punch a hole in a screw on lid. Or a box with a hole punched in the lid.

If you do the funnel, might be handy in a pantry or closet. Perhaps too, hang a pr of scissors right next to it! (01/25/2007)

By Debbie52

Handy String Holder

Great idea. I love ideas that make me say, "Oh, for heaven's sake." (01/26/2007)

By Jantoo

Ball of string.
Organizing String
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Making a Fabric Dinner Roll Holder
Making a Fabric Dinner Roll Holder
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder