Hang Soap Pieces At Outdoor Spigot

A great use for those little extra bits of bar soap is to take a mesh sack (I use the ones avocados or onions come in) and fill it with the extra bits of soap. Hang it on your outdoor spigot! It's great in the summer when you need to wash your hands after doing yard work. Hope it helps!

By Jules from Amesbury, MA

Answers:

Hang Soap Pieces At Outdoor Spigot

That is a great idea. I also just had an idea to add to yours. To protect the soap from the rain you could use the top part of a pop bottle. Take the nylon stocking or sack of soap and slide it through the hole before you tie the bag to the spigot. This will act as a cover for the soap. All you have to do is slide the cover up to use the soap. It would look like a bell. Sept. 2008. I have just finished a season of my nylon knee highs of soap tied to the outdoor spouts and found that it worked great even without the protective bottle. The rain didn't seen to affect the soap! (01/10/2008)

By Joycer

Hang Soap Pieces At Outdoor Spigot

That is a great idea! Thanks so much! (01/11/2008)

By Elizabeth

Hang Soap Pieces At Outdoor Spigot

Wonderful ideas and now I want to add mine. Many of you are using the "Bar Soap under the bottom sheet " to stop leg cramps. DH and I both use them but have to replace them about every three months. To keep them from moving around or fall off the bed, I tie the soap in an old nylon sock or toes of old panty hose. Now I will just take them and hang outside( in a cut in half plastic bottle) ;-) Thanks ,GG Vi (01/12/2008)

By Great Granny Vi

hanging soap in pantyhose
Hang Soap At Outdoor Spigot
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄