Heat Stain on a Stainless Steel Stove

We had company over for the weekend and cooked pancakes. Our stainless steel stove got too hot, and we were left with a stain from the heat. Is there anything that we can do to remove the stain? I'm desperate.

Moriea from Birmingham, AL

Heat Stain on a Stainless Steel Stove

I found this product that is just perfect for any stainless steel. It is called Barkeepers Friend. It is next to the other cleansers like Comet. I have Princess House pots and pans and they are all stainless steel. I have used them for three years and clean them each time with the Barkeepers Friend. They look like new. Seriously.

Barb (02/04/2007)

By themuffster

Heat Stain on a Stainless Steel Stove
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel