Help With Prescription Drugs

When my husband and I were struggling to pay for prescription drugs we contacted the pharmaceutical companies directly. They had us fill out a very brief financial statement (not too detailed) and they then sent us the medication for "free". Pfeitzer was one of them. I believe if you go to their website you'll see how to do this. They usually will send the medication to your doctor to be picked up as I don't believe they can send it directly to you. You can also ask your doctor for free samples if you don't have prescription drug insurance. This was a huge help to us as my husband had cancer.

By Chef4u from Sylvania, OH

Help With Prescription Drugs

Thank you for the tip I went online and obtained 3 different applications for my mom, so even if she qualifies for one she will save a lot of money. (07/14/2009)

By l99lynn

Help With Prescription Drugs

Some of these plans will send you a three month supply while they process your information so even if you don't qualify at 150 to 300% poverty level you get three months free. (07/19/2009)

By pabrown

Help With Prescription Drugs
Disposing of Prescription Drugs
Disposing of Prescription Drugs
Recycling Prescription Bottles, Prescription Bottles on White Background
Saving Money on Prescription Drugs
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
Old woman holding prescription drug bottles.
Prescription Drugs Tips for Seniors