Help with Furniture Placement

This is my first home and I'm having trouble with furniture placement. The living room is an add on by the former owner. The heating vents, air return, window to the kitchen and little wall that sticks out is making me crazy. I have no Idea where to put anything. Please help!

Help with Furniture Placement

Help with Furniture Placement

Try Feng Shui. I don't know if it really works but the placements are usually quite interesting and those things making you crazy may turn out to be assets! Your library probably has Feng Shui books and there are lots of Feng Shui sites online. (01/30/2008)

By perfumed fan

Help with Furniture Placement

Try's Room Planner. I use it all the time when wanting to see if I can fit the furniture I want to purchase and where would be the best place for it. You choose the room your planning, type in dimensions, and it will allow you to point and drag to-scale furniture into your room. Its great fun! (02/18/2008)

By Aeowyn

Help With Furniture Placement
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film
Beautiful antique credenza.
Caring for Antique Furniture