Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

A while ago, someone asked how to get bruises to heal quickly and what to use on them. Could you repeat this request for me? Thank you.

Rosalie

Answers:

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

I have fair skin I bruise easy. It looks bad because I do bruise easy. I asked a nurse about that she said just put some ice I guess a ice pack after you bump your self to stop it from getting worse other than that let time heal it. (04/01/2010)

By little_red87

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Arnica cream is supposed to work well on bruises. (04/02/2010)

By Tapestry Lady

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Dr. Oz just talked about bruises on his show the other day, here's a link to the video on his website:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/bruise-basics (04/02/2010)

By lyonpridej

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

I'm with Tapestry Lady, arnica cream or Jamison makes a gel. It's my favorite remedy for bruising, and boy do I bruise! It eases any pain by bringing the bruise out quicker. Has not much odor and usually available in health food stores and organic areas of some pharmacies.

I am not sure it's available, arnica itself (dried) could be steeped like herbal tea and used as a wash I would think. (04/03/2010)

By thriftmeg

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Arnica gel or cream. Buy the one with the highest percentage of arnica. Been using it for years. Works wonders.
I get it at the health food store.

(04/03/2010)

By cookwie

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Nothing I have ever tried beats Vicks vapor rub. The ingredients make a bruise yellow up quickly and work every time. Vicks is a miracle product in my opinion. (04/04/2010)

By ScotFinn

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Good old Vaseline, it makes them fade faster. (04/07/2010)

By bridget not gidget

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Rub the inside of a banana peel on the fresh bruise to help the discoloration fade faster or not appear.
(04/21/2010)

By lindajeang

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly

Please extend my thanks to everyone who replied to my request for help in my bruises.(04/24/2010)

By Rosalie

Helping Bruises Heal Quickly
Man with a sore mouth.
Caring for Your Gums After a Tooth Extraction
Helping Someone With Alzheimer's
Helping a Loved One with Alzheimer's
Remedies for Bruises, Bruised Ankle
Remedies for Bruises
🎄