Hercules Hooks Reviews

I just saw an ad for Hercules Hooks. Has anyone tried these and do they really work as well as the commercial says? Also, are they in stores yet or just online? Are they really better than wall anchors?

Kim from WI

Hercules Hooks Reviews

My sister bought some of these and they really work! (10/20/2006)

By ShellR

Hercules Hooks Reviews

Other than taking forever to get here they work great. Far better than anchors and screws.

Leave such a small hole and hold secure. Great idea!
I got 2 sets for the price of 1 and also got a laser leveler with the sets. (10/20/2006)

By lavonneann

Hercules Hooks Reviews

I bought them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. They were a little pricey. They do work-but a couple of the ones I used would not go all the way in the wall no matter how hard I tried. I had to bend them in a little to hang pictures. The others went in great. I guess it depends on your walls. (10/20/2007)

By BridgetOFlynn

Hercules Hooks Reviews
Crochet Hooks
Handmade Crochet Hook Holders
double hooks to hang jackets
Using Over the Door Hooks
various size crochet hooks
Storing Crochet Hooks