Hibiscus Flower Photos

Category Garden
The hibiscus is a large genus of flowering plants that are native to temperate, subtropical, and tropical climates. Winter protection allows you to enjoy them in colder area gardens. This is a guide about hibiscus flower photos.

Hibiscus Flower Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Hibiscus Flower photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Next

Gumamela's (Hibiscus) Point of View

Our lives are like a flower. Some are colorful. Some are not. Some are fragrant. Some are not. Some are pretty. Some are not. But its appearance doesn't define its whole being, because each one of us have our own kind of beauty.

Next

Red Hibiscus

A gorgeous color hibiscus flower blooming in my gardens is a great additon to my gardens. The closeup photograph I took shows all the detail of this wonderful flower.

NextAdvertisement

Next

Pink Hibiscus

My dear parents started growing these hibiscus when I was in high school. My father was a master gardener and could probably grow roots on a pencil.

Next

lovely pink flower

This picture is all I have left of one of my favorite hibiscus. I'm sorry to say I lost it two winters ago. I rooted a cutting from a neighbors bush. The neighbor has since cut down the bush.

NextAdvertisement

Next

Closeup of Pink and Yellow Hibiscus

This is picture is of a hibiscus that I have in my yard. The butterflies and humming birds really like to these flowers.

Next

Hibiscus

I was out in the back this week and happened to go to the side yard, looking for Buddy. And I was standing near the hibiscus and saw the moon shining through the leaves. My camera is not very good, but this was fun anyway.

NextAdvertisement

Next

A Hibiscus Moscheutos, called Luna Pink Swirl

My main reason for this post is to share my first Hibiscus bloom of the year. It is born on a Hibiscus moscheutos. The name of this variety is 'Luna Pink Swirl'. Yes, I have many tight buds. In a few days, the plant will be covered with blooms.

Next

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis - yellow flower blooming inside

Just another picture I wanted to share. I've posted pictures of this hibiscus, before. Why again? I've taken this plant in for the winter. It is under artificial light, and not a whole lot of that. And here at the beginning of February, it decides to bloom.

NextAdvertisement

Next

Hibiscus Swirl Blossom

I thought of Judy this afternoon when I discovered my Pink Swirl had opened. Guess this makes us kindred gardener spirits. Just for the heck of it, I'm entering mine in the contest, too. May the best picture win! (I must say, her picture has a much nicer background).

Next

pink and white hibiscus bloom

A slice of Hawaii in New York! This beauty took my breath away when I saw it this morning.

Next

orange hibiscus flower

One of my Hibiscus (rosa-sinensis) has an unusually large bloom. It is so large, I wanted to share it with you.

Next

salmon pink hibiscus flower

This deep salmon beauty is getting so large. I keep transplanting it to a larger pot. I have no idea what I'll do when it gets too big for me to take it outside every spring and bring it in every fall.

Next

upturned petal hibiscus flower

Commonly known to us as "gumamela", this kind of hibiscus is beautiful because of its chandelier like bloom. The petals are curved upward, but unlike the petals of other varieties of hibiscus, this one is forming like that beautiful chandelier design in your living room.

Next

Beautiful Red Marsh Mallow (Hibiscus Coccineus)

I neglected this plant for several years by keeping it in a small pot with poor soil. It never bloomed. Last year I moved it to a larger pot with rich soil. As you can see, the plant is showing its appreciation.

Next

Dark pink flower.

This is a beautiful hibiscus flower I couldn't resist taking a picture of =) I found this outside of our apartment complex in California!

pink hibiscus flower with dark center

This hibiscus is amazing in color and in size. It is a perennial, it grows real good here in Florida. I had it in Virginia and I brought with me when I came here.

Garden: Hibiscus

I have a small garden as I live in an apartment. Every year I make sure to get a Hibiscus, as they are my favorite.

Garden: Hibiscus

My friend gave me this hibiscus. Every year I am amazed at the blooms.

Garden: Hibiscus

My mother's "Dinner Plate" Hibiscus from last year. I wish I could say that this was in my garden!

Pink Hibiscus in the garden

This Hibiscus is just breathtaking, with blooms almost 10 inches across. This is its first year as I planted it in the spring. Thought I'd share with everyone.

Garden: Hibiscus

I just love this Hibiscus and wanted to share it with the ThriftyFun Family and Friends.