Hibiscus Flower Photos

The hibiscus is a large genus of flowering plants that are native to temperate, subtropical, and tropical climates. Winter protection allows you to enjoy them in colder area gardens. This is a guide about hibiscus flower photos.

Hibiscus Flower Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Hibiscus Flower photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Next >

July 10, 2013 Flag

Red Hibiscus

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

A gorgeous color hibiscus flower blooming in my gardens is a great additon to my gardens. The closeup photograph I took shows all the detail of this wonderful flower.

Next >

April 4, 2011 Flag

Pink Hibiscus

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My dear parents started growing these hibiscus when I was in high school. My father was a master gardener and could probably grow roots on a pencil.

Next >

July 20, 2015 Flag

lovely pink flower

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This picture is all I have left of one of my favorite hibiscus. I'm sorry to say I lost it two winters ago. I rooted a cutting from a neighbors bush. The neighbor has since cut down the bush.

Next >

August 14, 2011 Flag

Closeup of Pink and Yellow Hibiscus

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is picture is of a hibiscus that I have in my yard. The butterflies and humming birds really like to these flowers.

Next >

July 12, 2010 Flag

Hibiscus

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I was out in the back this week and happened to go to the side yard, looking for Buddy. And I was standing near the hibiscus and saw the moon shining through the leaves. My camera is not very good, but this was fun anyway.

Next >

July 2, 2015 Flag

A Hibiscus Moscheutos, called Luna Pink Swirl

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

My main reason for this post is to share my first Hibiscus bloom of the year. It is born on a Hibiscus moscheutos. The name of this variety is 'Luna Pink Swirl'. Yes, I have many tight buds. In a few days, the plant will be covered with blooms.

Next >

January 31, 2017 Flag

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis - yellow flower blooming inside

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Just another picture I wanted to share. I've posted pictures of this hibiscus, before. Why again? I've taken this plant in for the winter. It is under artificial light, and not a whole lot of that. And here at the beginning of February, it decides to bloom.

Next >

August 15, 2016 Flag

Hibiscus Swirl Blossom

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I thought of Judy this afternoon when I discovered my Pink Swirl had opened. Guess this makes us kindred gardener spirits. Just for the heck of it, I'm entering mine in the contest, too. May the best picture win! (I must say, her picture has a much nicer background).

Next >

August 10, 2016 Flag

pink and white hibiscus bloom

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

A slice of Hawaii in New York! This beauty took my breath away when I saw it this morning.

Next >

September 19, 2016 Flag

orange hibiscus flower

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

One of my Hibiscus (rosa-sinensis) has an unusually large bloom. It is so large, I wanted to share it with you.

Next >

September 7, 2016 Flag

salmon pink hibiscus flower

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This deep salmon beauty is getting so large. I keep transplanting it to a larger pot. I have no idea what I'll do when it gets too big for me to take it outside every spring and bring it in every fall.

Next >

September 4, 2016 Flag

upturned petal hibiscus flower

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Commonly known to us as "gumamela", this kind of hibiscus is beautiful because of its chandelier like bloom. The petals are curved upward, but unlike the petals of other varieties of hibiscus, this one is forming like that beautiful chandelier design in your living room.

Next >

September 4, 2013 Flag

Beautiful Red Marsh Mallow (Hibiscus Coccineus)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I neglected this plant for several years by keeping it in a small pot with poor soil. It never bloomed. Last year I moved it to a larger pot with rich soil. As you can see, the plant is showing its appreciation.

Next >

July 28, 2012 Flag

Dark pink flower.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is a beautiful hibiscus flower I couldn't resist taking a picture of =) I found this outside of our apartment complex in California!

April 4, 2011 Flag

pink hibiscus flower with dark center

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This hibiscus is amazing in color and in size. It is a perennial, it grows real good here in Florida. I had it in Virginia and I brought with me when I came here.

July 12, 2010 Flag

Garden: Hibiscus

I have a small garden as I live in an apartment. Every year I make sure to get a Hibiscus, as they are my favorite.

June 18, 2010 Flag

Garden: Hibiscus

My friend gave me this hibiscus. Every year I am amazed at the blooms.

May 24, 2010 Flag

Garden: Hibiscus

My mother's "Dinner Plate" Hibiscus from last year. I wish I could say that this was in my garden!

April 28, 2010 Flag

Pink Hibiscus in the garden

This Hibiscus is just breathtaking, with blooms almost 10 inches across. This is its first year as I planted it in the spring. Thought I'd share with everyone.

August 17, 2009 Flag

Garden: Hibiscus

I just love this Hibiscus and wanted to share it with the ThriftyFun Family and Friends.

Photos GardenSeptember 8, 2016
Growing Hibiscus
Growing Hibiscus Plants
Transplanting a Hibiscus
Transplanting a Hibiscus
Starting a Hibiscus from a Cutting
Starting a Hibiscus from a Cutting
Hibiscus Flower
Getting Hibiscus Flowers to Bloom
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 5:36:44 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.