Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

My best friend and I are sharing our Birthday party this year in September, and we need some help. We're looking at a party for under $300, but pretty nice, because people will be bringing 2 gifts. We like the idea of a something Hollywood or a "Black and White Dress Code" theme, but we're not sure where exactly to go with that! We are open to ANY ideas! Please help!

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

Hey I'm having my sweet 16 in oct and I don't know what I'm going to do yet but what if you guys have your black and white them but have it be a casual party and have it out side somewhere with white tents and like a candy/coffee bar and at night so you can have like really cool lighting and a place where the guys can go play video games, just a few ideas

By Molly

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

We are having a Hollywood themed party. Since people in Hollywood have lost their marbles, we are having a marble race. Buy a wire shelf from a kitchen store. Prop it up at a slant. Race the marbles down it. We are also redesigning the Oscar statue in teams. Give each team building supplies--like Tinker toys, blocks, etc. Print up some fake cash on different colors. Reward guests with cash for contests. Give out Oscars for best costumes and other categories you decide on. Hollywood people have money for private planes. We are having guests make paper airplanes. Then they fly them down a marked course. You could have each guest act out a scene they draw from a basket. Ahead of time, you would make up choices, such as "My best friend is wearing the same dress as I am." or "I just found out I got into Harvard." We are also renting pieces from a miniature golf course. Rental companies will let you do this. You can give cash prizes for holes in one, best shot blindfolded, etc. (10/01/2005)

By Jo Jo

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

Set the tone by creating a red carpet for your guests as they arrive. Look for an inexpensive red sheet or material at a second-hand store and cut it to three or four feet or whatever works best for your location. If you have a Polaroid camera, take pictures of your guests as they arrive, and give them the photo to take home. Otherwise, send a digital or print photo later.

http://www.fun-theme-party-ideas.com/hollywood-theme-party-idea.html (02/15/2006)

By fun-theme-party-ideas

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

Have games like auditions and give them scripts and see who does the best.

CAILIN (07/03/2006)

By Cailin

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

Go to http://www.birthdayinabox.com It has lots of ideas and party favors in the Hollywood theme. It even has life size celebrity cut outs! (04/19/2007)

By abbie

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

I am having a 14th birthday Hollywood theme too. Great idea, BTW. ;]

I am having a red carpet (given!) and maybe celebrity cutouts. Also, my little brother and his friends, and my friends little sister and HER friends, are playing the role of the "paparazzi". They go around asking for the friends autograph. They should all have papers for "celebs" to sign on, then make a book and cut and paste all the signatures on it. The winner of a game can have this major prize.

An idea for invitations is to make a card, and in the front instead of "Hollywood" on the hill it says 'Happy Birthday" or the guests name on it. Another idea is to search "hollywood star maker" on Google and find a star generator and put words in it for the card cover.

A security guard (mom, dad, or relative) can be at the door and ask the guests what their name is (they should answer in their celeb name). The guard checks the list and checks their name off. They open the door for the guest and warn them that there is lots of paparazzi, so don't give out TOO much personal information. ;]

Good luck with the party,
Massie (08/15/2007)

By Massie

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

I'm having a Hollywood themed b-day party for my 12 birthday. I am having a red carpet leading into the backyard. martini glasses with water and so much more! Plus my invitations are all hand-crafted from A.C. Moore. We picked up all the stuff to make the cards and started making them. They are scrolls that open saying they are invited to so and so's b-day (not giving my name) and where it is and everything and then it says follow the red carpet into the backyard when you arrive.(01/21/2008)

By BEst BIrthday girl

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas