Home Remedies for Wrinkles

I need help with my deep wrinkles. I have tried every remedy on the market. Is there a home remedy that anyone knows of that actually works? I even bought Strivectin for $175.00 and that didn't do anything.

By didistoy1 from NJ

Answers:

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Vaseline works for me. I use it every morning and night after bath, good luck. (07/09/2009)

By kffrmw88

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Some facial wrinkles are caused by muscle tension, mine along my forehead were. I have gotten into the habit of massaging them to reduce the tension (which sometimes you are not even aware of) and smoothing out the wrinkles. You can also use medical tape or buy Frownies (which you glue on) which will isolate the muscles and help them relax. I learned that from an old book "How to Use Your Hands to Save your Face".

Otherwise, keep your skin well moisturized externally, drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated, and try the new retinols to keep your skin exfoliated, so it will produce new skin. You can also layer moisturizers under petroleum jelly to seal them in at night. Also put on your moisturizer just after you have washed your face or rinsed with water, to keep the moisture in. And make sure you are getting all the vitamins you need. Just read that glucosamine which is used for joint problems, also helps with skin. (07/10/2009)

By pamphyila

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

I bought one of the facial scrubbers and use it 5 or so times a week. I also use apricot scrub. My main area of concern was my neck and I find being really brisk with the skin and massaging it worked for me after several months. I also use grapeseed oil on my skin several times a week. It sinks right in. (07/11/2009)

By mulberry204

A woman looking at her face in a mirror.
Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles
button up shirt
Removing Wrinkles from Clothes Without an Iron
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
A picture of three eggs.
Egg Whites for Wrinkles
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers
🎉
🎄