Home Remedies for Wrinkles

What is the best remedy for wrinkles?

By Ann

Answers:

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Staying hydrated is very important to diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, whether it's a cheap moisturizer or an expensive one. I've found that Borba's Reverse Age and Tone works well to temporarily plump up wrinkles. And broad-spectrum sunscreen is the single most important thing you put on when it comes to preventing wrinkles. Hope this is helpful, you're definitely not alone in your search. (05/05/2010)

By mollyring

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Retin A - prescription strength - is what my dermatologist recommends for wrinkles. It does work. It is expensive , a tube was $187.00 and my insurance did not pay.

I've also had good luck, especially on my neck, with a little facial machine with a brush on it (approximately $30.00 - battery powered). My neck definitely looks a lot better now. I use it a few days a week. (05/06/2010)

By mulberry204

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

Preparation H ointment works pretty good as a temporary fix for the wrinkles! I got that from an Oprah show where the top models shared their beauty secrets.

I put it on with a Q-tip and let it sit on my face for 15 to 20 minutes and then wipe off, add make up then if you wish or go au natural.

Remember only the ointment works, not the suppositories. (05/06/2010)

By wolfbytez

Home Remedies for Wrinkles

It doesn't get rid of them, but it helps. Plain old Vaseline. Smear it on your face before you go to bed and see the difference the next morning. This is what the old time movie stars used and is still being used by newer ones like Halle Berry, or so I've heard. Anyway, it works for me. (07/11/2010)

By nitzie

A woman looking at her face in a mirror.
Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles
button up shirt
Removing Wrinkles from Clothes Without an Iron
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
A picture of three eggs.
Egg Whites for Wrinkles
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers
🎉
🎄