Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

I have some callouses on the side of my foot and underneath and on my toes. I have more than six years having the same problem. I tried to soak my feet and removing them but they keep coming back. Sometimes when I put on closed shoes they become white. I'm too shy to show my foot. What can I do? I have tried sally hensen product, no use. What can help me to renew my skin?

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

If you have callouses the cause is improper fitting shoes. The foot rub against high areas on the shoes and the skin forms hard spots that with constant rubbing turn into callouses. You could try the home remedies given by other posters or see a podiatrist who deal with these problems.

By Harry

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

I recently bought a Ped Egg (or maybe pedi egg). It's one of those as seen on TV items but they sell it at Walmart, the grocery store, even Bed, Bath and Beyond. It's worked wonders for removing my callouses. However, I know mine are caused from not wearing shoes in the summer and not from a dietary problem, fungus, or other medical issue. (08/01/2008)

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

I've had thick Calluses all my life. Was once told by doctor it was hereditary and my father had the same problem. I got a PED EGG from Walmart too and I love it! My feet have never been as soft and callous free as they are now. I'm glad they have refills for them too. I've never had any other issues with my feet except for the calluses. (08/01/2008)

By Kreatvmuzk1111

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

This link will reveal a type of whetstone used to remove calluses on feet and is low cost to purchase. Good luck.

http://www.naturalwhetstone.com/productssharpening3.htm (08/01/2008)

By Lorelei

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

I have good luck rubbing my callouses when my feet are dry. I just use an inexpensive callous remover purchased from the drug store. Using this on my feet when they were dry was much more effective than after a shower when the callouses were soft. Be careful not to take off too much or your feet will be too tender. I get callouses from going barefoot or in sandals in the summer time. (08/03/2008)

By louel53

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

I always wear quality well fitting shoes because I can't stand to be uncomfortable. I have calluses anyway. Sometimes the callus on the ball of my foot (I don't wear high heels either) gets so thick that where it meets the soft skin it develops a crack that is very painful. Soaking my feet is a must, and using a foot file. Any kind you like will do. The best cream I have found, and I have used many, is Avon's Intensive Callus Cream. Use this every night and your feet will improve rapidly. BUT, you have to use it every night! It works better than other brands, better than Vaseline, and better than Bag Balm. It tends to be a seasonable product. So I stock up during the summer so that I have it year round. (08/04/2008)

By Lynn Beth

Home Remedy For Foot Callouses

Mexico for a week made my calloused feet look like a gorilla's feet. The ONLY solution to calloused feet is to smear them with honey, real honey, wrap in plastic, put on socks and sleep all night. Wash off in the am and you have beautiful feet. (08/13/2008)

By Gail

Calluses on Feet
Home Remedies for Foot Calluses
Hands massaging a sugar scrub into feet
Strawberry Foot Exfoliant
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder