Home Remedy for Dog Mange

I am looking for home remedies for dog mange.

By windee from Clemmons, NC

Answers:

Home Remedy for Dog Mange

Nu-Stock! I have tried all the other remedies such as, borax peroxide, vinegar, And the list goes on. I have also spent 35 dollars every 2 weeks for each of the treatments for 5 pit bulls. None of that worked and it has been a battle for almost a year. A friend told me that used motor oil would work and I had heard that before but I will not do that, this guy also said to add sulfur until it turns white..hmm, still not doing it but I did look hard at sulfur and it turns out it works!

A few people were bragging up this Nu-Stock and I took a look at Godwins outdoor center and sporting goods and he uses it on his dogs as well. so now to the meat of it. Nu-Stock is guaranteed to work and it mentions "Guaranteed treatment for red mange, demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, walking dandruff, scabies, ear mites, ringworm, screw worms and hot spots" or your money back! in big letters on the front of the tube! Now for the money, 14.95 for a 12 ounce tube and it is enough to do a pit bull 3 times if you cut it a little with baby oil as directed, it is quite thick and pasty. It is non toxic although it could make the dog vomit if they lick it and none of my dogs wanted to lick it more than once...lol, you should have seen their faces when they did. The ingredients are listed on the tube, plain bold letters, 73% sulfur, 25% Mineral oil, 2% pine oil (gives it a "Pine Sol" smell."

If you intend on making your own I caution you, I am a wild life damage control agent in NC, snakes are part of my job and I have powder sulfur on hand, and I buy the Nu-Stock. you run some risk with using dry sulfur, Please take all safety precautions, Read the label!

Works great on humans as well, my hands look 10 years younger. 2 of my dogs were sever, no hair, bleeding, cracking skin, non stop scratching, 3 days later the bleeding and scratching has stopped, the hair is coming back, the wrinkled skin is tightening up. it also took care of the fleas, there were not many but they were dead in seconds. I wish I could buy up a large quantity and give it to people. I know the heart ache of watching your dog suffer and the feelings of helplessness when trying to find a treatment, Try Nu-stock. and get some peace of mind for you and your once furry friend.

http:www.nu-stock.com and find a dealer near you or order from their site. I hope this helps someone and I hope all of you get the relief from this that you need. (11/30/2009)

By markedman

RE: Home Remedy for Dog Mange

Home Remedy for Dog Mange

Hi, Please check this website. It has a solution for the problem. http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

Hope it helps. (12/11/2009)

By roopasekhar

Home Remedy for Dog Mange

You should know that there is more than one type of mange on dogs. I would not be trying to cure it at home until I knew what type it is. Dog mange can be a extremely contagious and dangerous to humans depending on which type it is. Get it checked by a vet first! (12/12/2009)

By Knoodles

Home Remedy for Dog Mange

Use Neem shampoo. I heard about it on this site when my dog had puppy mange. It went away after the first bath with neem shampoo. Now I use it all the time on my dogs. It's the best shampoo for dogs for many reasons. You can buy it at the health food store or online. Try Dogs.com or Entirelypets.com (12/13/2009)

By Stngray

Home Remedy for Dog Mange

You really should take your dog to the vet. When we first got my puppy from a local shelter, she had mange BAD. Her whole belly was infected. There are 2 different types of mites. One that is hard to find but easy to treat, and another that is not so easy to treat (that is why the vet told me anyways.) Luckily my dog had the easy to treat kind.

She was miserable. And it is contagious. If the rash is bad, don't like your dog suffer. My bill was about $500 but that was because I had to go the the Emergancy clinic on a Saturday (when we first got the dog). Talk to the vet if you have money issues and maybe they can work something out with you!

My dog is in perfect health now! That was over a year ago. (12/14/2009)

By MelissaF

RE: Home Remedy for Dog Mange

Remedies for Dog Mange
Remedies for Dog Mange
Dog With Constipation
Remedies for a Dog With Constipation
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
pug looking sad.
Dog With Soft Stool
🎉
🎄