Homecoming Date Idea

I am trying to figure out a good date night for my friend and I. Nothing too romantic. We are going out to do something instead of going to the Homecoming Dance. We don't like dancing, so I figured I'd take her to a park later on in the evening and picnic dessert type of a thing, but I need something to do before that. Got any ideas?

Jason

Answers:

Homecoming Idea

What do you like to do? Music, go to a concert or even a music store and buy a new CD to listen to together. Go to a "paint your own ceramic" place and make mugs for one another. Cook dinner together. Find an interest to share and go from there. If you use your imagination, and do some good listening, you shouldn't have too hard of a time coming up with a good idea. (10/06/2004)

By Linda

Homecoming Idea

Take her on a bus ride. You will have nothing to do except talk to each other. It's a lot of fun and you get to know each other a lot better. You could also try something like racing in go-karts or something equally fun. (10/10/2004)

By Sara

Homecoming Idea

I think you should take her out to dinner. And then you should say OK we're gonna go somewhere else, but don't tell her where. Then drive around to the park. Take her out for a walk and then set up a picnic with desert she will love it. Trust me, I go a lot to the park to have picnics and its just fun and you can talk without being romantic. If you want to make it romantic just bring a candle and a rose and then she will fall in love.

Kim (01/20/2006)

By Kim-a-Lynn

Homecoming Date Idea

Totally take her to dinner. You're gonna want to be in somewhat of a public eye, cause it may be weird if you guys haven't been out very much. I am currently in your situation. So I'm saying what I would do. And if you need something after dinner, perhaps bowling or something she likes to do. Then go to the park and surprise her with your desert. (09/26/2007)

By homecomingkingnominee

Homecoming Date Idea
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
A girl wearing a homecoming dress.
Saying Yes to a Homecoming Dance Invitation
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
🎄