Homecoming Float Ideas

There are many float design themes for this fall school occasion. This guide is about homecoming float ideas.

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I would like some help thinking of class float ideas! Our school mascot is the panther and homecoming night we play the wildcats.

Jess

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

We are having the same problem. We are the panthers playng the panthers. Got any ideas?

Read More Answers...

I need a really good idea. I'm part of the Bulldog Nation and we are going up against the Tigers. I need an idea fast?

By douglas

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

We used Taze the tigers. We tazed the tigers and made something to resemble a baby mobile above the tiger that said What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze. with zzz's over the tigers head

What is a good homecoming float for us Trojans that are going against Kirksville Tigers? It has to be something about Tigers.

By Angela from Troy, MO

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks guys, for the ideas! We have chosen something but that will be good for next year! :)

Read More Answers...

We are the Lions they are the Rangers. Can someone offer a suggestion for our float?

By Larissa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A Jungle theme might do. Rangers hunting Lions.

We are looking for ideas for are homecoming float. We are the Warriors and we are playing the Chargers.

By Jody

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Warriors and Chargers suggets a wild west theme - How about warriors "bust" the chargers, and depict a cowboy or an indian busting a bronco?

I am in charge of our homecoming freshman float. I have no clue what to do with it! We are the panthers and we are playing the cardinals! Our topic is Dynamite. Could you help me find some ideas what to do?

Tanae from Terreton ID

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about a birdhouse made of stacked sticks of dynamite. Lay the dynamite like "logs". The chimney would have a lit fuse coming out of it.

Read More Answers...

We need to make a homecoming float. We are the "Storm" (red and black) and they are the Standing Rock Warriors.

By Peanut from Carson, ND

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Don't know if it's something you could do, but the 1st image that came to mind is a rocky beach with warriors lying/crouching on it with arms and/or shields raised in a futile effort to fend off huge, angry waves brought in by a terrible, angry black storm!

Read More Answers...

Our school is the Rams and for homecoming we are playing the Holly Pond Mustangs. As a junior class we don't know what a good idea for a float would be. Any suggestions?

By Kaitlyn H.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Horses in a pen, with a sign that says "corral the mustangs". With a Ram outside the gate holding a rope.

We are having a high school homecoming parade. Our HS SADD group would like to build a float that sends a message about not serving alcohol to minors or driving sober. Does anyone have an idea?

mking

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Please keep the ideas coming.

Read More Answers...

I need some ideas for a homecoming float. The theme is Super Heroes. We are the Rebels and are playing the Spartans. Any ideas?

Phish

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm using Eva from Total Drama Island.

Read More Answers...

I am planning the senior homecoming float. The theme is American Dance. I desperately need help thinking of a way to decorate our float using some really creative ideas.

I was thinking of using hip hop for the theme, because I figured it was the most popular American dance. However, I also thought of a mix; like hip hop, country, that kind of stuff. So if any one has Ideas that would be awesome. So just like ideas for what the float would look like and what we can do as like a skit. Thanks so much.

By Volleychika144 from San Diego, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about doing an American Bandstand theme then you could have dancers from every era represented. Decorate with old 45's and cds that can hang above your dance floor. You will need a Dick Clark and lots of era clothing which you should be able to find at vintage clothing stores. Perhaps a disco ball with a spot light. Good luck.

Read More Answers...

I need help coming up with a theme for a school homecoming float. We are the Saints and we are going against the Wildcats. I am making a float for the homecoming parade with a bunch of juniors in my class but we need help with ideas.

Bree from Oakgrove, MN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

eagles boil the cougers!

Read More Answers...

The West Central Trojans are playing the Frontier Falcons for the homecoming game, our school colors are red and black and the theme is supposed to be "fracture the falcons". I don't have any ideas for the float. Can you help me?

Jane from Medaryville, IN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

you guys are mean we are the FALCONS!!!

but in redding cali. ha and we are playing the orland trojans for homecoming

POP THE TROJANS!!!!!

Read More Answers...

We need some ideas for our homecoming parade float. We are Tigers (orange and black) and versus the Mustangs. Any good ideas?

By Hannah B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

On the front of the float form a horse in their school colors shying back as if in fear. The horse should be staring at a large tiger posed as it to pounce. Since you are the tigers, the tiger should be mounted higher on the float and as a big as the horse. I could come up with some more gory suggestions, but as a retired teacher, I know how administrators can be, so keep it 'light'.

For our homecoming float the theme is "Of One Body" and I have no ideas. Does anyone else have a creative idea? Please Help!

Ashley from Jefferson City, TN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Use music, and have the theme be "Of One Body, Many Melodies".

Read More Answers...

I need ideas for a high school homecoming float. Our theme is "Simply Irresistible" and our mascot is the Comets and we are playing the Wildcats. Any ideas would really be appreciated!

Thanks :)
Raine from NC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks, I had thought of that..... even had the idea to have the boys dress as the girls and the girls dress like Robert Palmer. But I just can not come up with an idea of how to tie this back in with Comets, Wildcats, and football!

Read More Answers...

I am looking for themes for a homecoming float for preschoolers. It will be the Rams vs. Wildcats. Any ideas will be appreciated.

By Cristi

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Being they are preschoolers,why not use baby lambs and kitten theme. Use a real lamb and kitten,or if someone is a good artist,you could paint them in a cartoon form and cut them out instead of using real animals.

I'm in charge of the freshman float this year for homecoming. I don't have any ideas. Please help! We're the Tigers playing the Montezuma Braves.

By Nat_IV from Marengo, IA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Here is a float idea http://paradefloats.wordpress.com/category/cheerleading-float/

and I think it is also the year of the tiger in Chinese astrology. You might consider that.

I was homecoming queen for your school when it was still called Marengo High School back in 1957/1958. It was so long ago I can't remember what our float looked like! LOL. All I had to do was look pretty I guess.

Our school does homecoming floats every year that "put down" the other team such as "grill the gators". We are the wildcats and this year we are playing the cowboys. If you could give me any ideas that would be great. Our school colors are navy blue and white and the other team's colors are blue and silver. any ideas and/or slogans.

Thanks,
Jennifer from Tampa, FL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

i could really use some help too. We are the comets and we are playing the wildcats. Our colors are red white and black.

Read More Answers...

Our freshmen class is trying to think of ideas for our homecoming float and we have no ideas. We would like to be the 1st freshmen class to win homecoming at our school. Our school mascot is the lions and we are a Christian school so if you have any ideas, let me know!

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 9, 2012
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
St. Patrick's Day Parade Float
St. Patrick's Day Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 25, 2016 at 6:18:24 AM on 10.0.0.225 in 677 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.