Homecoming Float Ideas

There are many float design themes for this fall school occasion. This guide is about homecoming float ideas.

Filter Sort

Question: Panther Homecoming Float Ideas

I would like some help thinking of class float ideas! Our school mascot is the panther and homecoming night we play the wildcats.

Jess

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

We are having the same problem. We are the panthers playng the panthers. Got any ideas?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Trojans Vs Tigers

By Angela Rue 1

What is a good homecoming float for us Trojans that are going against Kirksville Tigers? It has to be something about Tigers.

By Angela from Troy, MO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Anonomys 1 Flag

Thanks guys, for the ideas! We have chosen something but that will be good for next year! :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dynamite Float Ideas

I am in charge of our homecoming freshman float. I have no clue what to do with it! We are the panthers and we are playing the cardinals! Our topic is Dynamite. Could you help me find some ideas what to do?

Tanae from Terreton ID

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

How about a birdhouse made of stacked sticks of dynamite. Lay the dynamite like "logs". The chimney would have a lit fuse coming out of it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float With SADD Theme

By Lewissan 40 230

We are having a high school homecoming parade. Our HS SADD group would like to build a float that sends a message about not serving alcohol to minors or driving sober. Does anyone have an idea?

mking

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Please keep the ideas coming.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float With Super Hero Theme

By Joy 1

I need some ideas for a homecoming float. The theme is Super Heroes. We are the Rebels and are playing the Spartans. Any ideas?

Phish

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I'm using Eva from Total Drama Island.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Saints Float Ideas

I need help coming up with a theme for a school homecoming float. We are the Saints and we are going against the Wildcats. I am making a float for the homecoming parade with a bunch of juniors in my class but we need help with ideas.

Bree from Oakgrove, MN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

eagles boil the cougers!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: "Fracture the Falcons" Float Ideas

The West Central Trojans are playing the Frontier Falcons for the homecoming game, our school colors are red and black and the theme is supposed to be "fracture the falcons". I don't have any ideas for the float. Can you help me?

Jane from Medaryville, IN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

you guys are mean we are the FALCONS!!!

but in redding cali. ha and we are playing the orland trojans for homecoming

POP THE TROJANS!!!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: High School Homecoming Float

By Peanut 1

We need to make a homecoming float. We are the "Storm" (red and black) and they are the Standing Rock Warriors.

By Peanut from Carson, ND

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Judy = Oklahoma 60 750 Flag

Don't know if it's something you could do, but the 1st image that came to mind is a rocky beach with warriors lying/crouching on it with arms and/or shields raised in a futile effort to fend off huge, angry waves brought in by a terrible, angry black storm!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas With American Dance Theme

By Megan 3

I am planning the senior homecoming float. The theme is American Dance. I desperately need help thinking of a way to decorate our float using some really creative ideas.

I was thinking of using hip hop for the theme, because I figured it was the most popular American dance. However, I also thought of a mix; like hip hop, country, that kind of stuff. So if any one has Ideas that would be awesome. So just like ideas for what the float would look like and what we can do as like a skit. Thanks so much.

By Volleychika144 from San Diego, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By paula 19 82 Flag

How about doing an American Bandstand theme then you could have dancers from every era represented. Decorate with old 45's and cds that can hang above your dance floor. You will need a Dick Clark and lots of era clothing which you should be able to find at vintage clothing stores. Perhaps a disco ball with a spot light. Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas With "Of One Body" Theme

By ashley 1

For our homecoming float the theme is "Of One Body" and I have no ideas. Does anyone else have a creative idea? Please Help!

Ashley from Jefferson City, TN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Kim Churchman 3 1,277 Flag

Use music, and have the theme be "Of One Body, Many Melodies".

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: "Simply Irresistible" Float Ideas

By r higgins 1

I need ideas for a high school homecoming float. Our theme is "Simply Irresistible" and our mascot is the Comets and we are playing the Wildcats. Any ideas would really be appreciated!

Thanks :)
Raine from NC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Thanks, I had thought of that..... even had the idea to have the boys dress as the girls and the girls dress like Robert Palmer. But I just can not come up with an idea of how to tie this back in with Comets, Wildcats, and football!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Wildcats Vs. Cowboys Float Ideas

Our school does homecoming floats every year that "put down" the other team such as "grill the gators". We are the wildcats and this year we are playing the cowboys. If you could give me any ideas that would be great. Our school colors are navy blue and white and the other team's colors are blue and silver. any ideas and/or slogans.

Thanks,
Jennifer from Tampa, FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

i could really use some help too. We are the comets and we are playing the wildcats. Our colors are red white and black.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Float Ideas for the Lions' Homecoming

Our freshmen class is trying to think of ideas for our homecoming float and we have no ideas. We would like to be the 1st freshmen class to win homecoming at our school. Our school mascot is the lions and we are a Christian school so if you have any ideas, let me know!

Thanks so much!
Lola from SC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Since the school mascot is a lion, how about School "Pride" being the theme.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Tigers vs. Wildcats Float

This year, my school, the Wirt County Tigers, are playing the Hannon Wildcats for Homecoming. As president of the junior class float committee, I would like some help thinking of themes for our float. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tabby From West Virginia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

How about "It's Gunna Be a Cat Fight!" Make a boxing ring out of supplies. Have someone in a tiger costume fighting someone in a wildcat costume. Play themes from the boxing movie Rocky. Could you help me with my float idea? Were the panthers and were playing the wildcats also...i wanted to do the cat fight idea but i guess it has been used. do you have any other ideas for me?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

By douglas odom 1

I need a really good idea. I'm part of the Bulldog Nation and we are going up against the Tigers. I need an idea fast?

By douglas

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By E. A 1 Flag

We used Taze the tigers. We tazed the tigers and made something to resemble a baby mobile above the tiger that said What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze. with zzz's over the tigers head

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We are the Lions they are the Rangers. Can someone offer a suggestion for our float?

By Larissa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Patricia R. 1 Flag

A Jungle theme might do. Rangers hunting Lions.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We are looking for ideas for are homecoming float. We are the Warriors and we are playing the Chargers.

By Jody

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Jana 7 264 Flag

Warriors and Chargers suggets a wild west theme - How about warriors "bust" the chargers, and depict a cowboy or an indian busting a bronco?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I am in charge of the sophomore class float, and I have no ideas at all. We are the Lions and the theme for homecoming is the Mane Attraction (like the lion's mane). I can't think of anything.

By Sam C. from Vancouver, WA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Rams Versus Mustangs Homecoming Float

Our school is the Rams and for homecoming we are playing the Holly Pond Mustangs. As a junior class we don't know what a good idea for a float would be. Any suggestions?

By Kaitlyn H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By kerly87 21 193 Flag

Horses in a pen, with a sign that says "corral the mustangs". With a Ram outside the gate holding a rope.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I need a float idea for our homecoming parade. We are the Mustangs and are playing the Roadrunners. Everyone wants to do a coyote and roadrunner theme, but I feel like all the other classes will do that. Any suggestions at all would be great!

By KS

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sheilah Link 5 328 Flag

Beat them at their own game. Have a large float sized banner of the classic roadrunner/coyote conflict with the mustang bursting through, sort of like the banner that some teams break through at the beginning of a game. The theme could be something along the line of The Real Thing - the Mustang. Of course, you use the grill from a classic Mustang car as a shield on the front of the horse, too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Tigers Versus Mustangs Homecoming Float Ideas

By Hannah B. 1

We need some ideas for our homecoming parade float. We are Tigers (orange and black) and versus the Mustangs. Any good ideas?

By Hannah B.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sheilah Link 5 328 Flag

On the front of the float form a horse in their school colors shying back as if in fear. The horse should be staring at a large tiger posed as it to pounce. Since you are the tigers, the tiger should be mounted higher on the float and as a big as the horse. I could come up with some more gory suggestions, but as a retired teacher, I know how administrators can be, so keep it 'light'.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas for Preschoolers

By Cristi 1

I am looking for themes for a homecoming float for preschoolers. It will be the Rams vs. Wildcats. Any ideas will be appreciated.

By Cristi

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Jan 23 47 Flag

Being they are preschoolers,why not use baby lambs and kitten theme. Use a real lamb and kitten,or if someone is a good artist,you could paint them in a cartoon form and cut them out instead of using real animals.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Tigers Vs Montezuma Braves

By Nat_IV 1

I'm in charge of the freshman float this year for homecoming. I don't have any ideas. Please help! We're the Tigers playing the Montezuma Braves.

By Nat_IV from Marengo, IA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Elaine 173 889 Flag

Here is a float idea http://paradefloats.wordpress.com/category/cheerleading-float/

and I think it is also the year of the tiger in Chinese astrology. You might consider that.

I was homecoming queen for your school when it was still called Marengo High School back in 1957/1958. It was so long ago I can't remember what our float looked like! LOL. All I had to do was look pretty I guess.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Theme for Cross Country Team's Homecoming Float

By Nicole 1

My cross-country team (girls) is doing a float for our high school's homecoming parade. We aren't sure of how to theme our float though. It would be cool to have part of homecoming in it, but also part of running in it too. Any ideas of how to decorate our float and what to wear? Thanks.

By RunnerGirl92 from OR

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Virginia 13 115 Flag

How about a runner crossing the finish line with the tape breaking across her midriff? {that's cross country and "coming home" at the same time, perhaps a sign saying HOME on the far side of the tape}

You could use fishing line to hold the tape "open" as the runner is breaking through it & that would make it invisible to those viewing the float.

You could also have the part of the runner that is already across the tape {like one leg and arm, etc} in a part of a dress {gotten cheap at a thrift store so cutting it in 1/2 won't cost a lot of $} and a fancy high heel {with light up heels?} with the part not yet crossing the line in her running clothes. {think of one of those peep on a comedy show doing half their body in a man's clothes and 1/2 in a woman's}

Some local store might loan you a mannequin you could use and then return afterward. As long as it is possible it would work. If you need more clarification just let me know! wolfbytez AT aol.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Hornet Homecoming Float Ideas

By ellie 1

I'm in charge of building a homecoming float for school and I need something extravagant to beat the seniors. Last year's float was awful.

We are the Hornets and our colors are red, black, and gold. We are playing the Spartans. Any ideas please?

By Ellie77

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Karen Redlin 2 28 Flag

Way back when I was in high school we covered a volkswagon with chicken wire and turned it into a giant moving mouse using napkins pulled through the wire and spray painted. The headlights were covered with amber plastic (same stuff used in lighting stages) and we left a small hole in the front to see through to drive. We won !st place because it was so unique. You could probably come up with a slogan and create a hornet on some kind of smaller car. If you use this idea, be sure to use painters tape on the areas of the car where the chicken wire will touch so it doesn't scratch the car paint. Good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bobcat Homecoming Float Ideas

By Breanne 1

I need help finding an idea for a float for my class to build for football homecoming.We are the bobcats and we are playing the eagles.

By bre2012 from Tyrone, OK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lee Anne Guryn 2 91 Flag

Get some live Bobcats and have them eat chicken on the float. Label the chicken as Eagles. Or maybe some folks have stuffed animal bobcats you could use. Have them jumping on stuffed toy eagles. Can you have your mascot on the float?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: "Eras" Themed Homecoming Parade

By Jill Grohs 1

I need some ideas for our homecoming parade. Our theme is Eras and we were thinking about the future. We are an insurance agency and the Warriors are playing the Flyers. Anyone have a creative idea? Thanks!

Jill from Plankinton, SD

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

If you think about it "eras" refers to those gone by, so something that has long since past, is what is called for.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Looking For Freshman Homecoming Float Ideas

By Shelby 1

I go to Ardmore High School. We are black and gold and our mascot is the tiger. Our freshman class is trying to come up with an idea for our freshman homecoming float. We are playing the West Limestone Wildcats. Their colors are blue and white. Please send me your ideas. Thanks.

Shelby from Alabama

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

How about renting/borrowing a black or gold cool looking car, (best would be convertible) and festooning it with black and gold balloons? Have cute girls (Cheerleaders?) ride the float dressed in black leotards wrapped with gold ribbons with tiger faces painted on (?) You could make little gold tiger ears attached to black headbands. They could smile and wave like beauty queens.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Purple and Gold Float Ideas

I am on the Student Council of River City Christian School and we are responsible for making the homecoming float. We don't have any ideas about how to make it. Our school colors are purple and gold. Please help!

Chuck

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

hpe this helps

http://www.valleydecorating.com/howto.html

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We need ideas for a homecoming float for our Native college (Oglala Lakota College). Our theme is "go hard or go home"; any ideas?

By John R.H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Demons vs. Greyhounds

By Annabelle-Jolie 1 2

Our freshman class needs to come up with a homecoming float idea for the Greyhounds. Our school is the Green Demons, and we are playing the Greyhounds. Any ideas?

By Annabelle S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

By jonomni 1 1

We are working on our homecoming float with the theme: "Mirror mirror on the wall, the knights are going to take the ball." I have a couple of ideas, but I'm wanting more input. Our school mascot is Knights. Everyone will be doing Cinderella type stuff, but I want to be original.

By Jon from Thomaston, GA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Elephant Homecoming Float

We are trying to make a "Horton Hears a Who" float for our homecoming. We have no idea how to make an elephant. Do you have any ideas how to make an elephant to fit on a trailer?

By heat avery

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

What is a good homecoming float for the Oakley Hornets vs the Valley Vikings?

By A Magana

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We are the Yellow Jackets (orange and navy blue) and we are playing the Wildcats. Our theme is "Pound the Wildcats" and I'm in charge of the freshman float for our parade! I need some help on how to fix up the trailer,what to put on the trailer, and best way to decorate the trailer!

By Nikki

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float

By madisonpulvermacher 1

The freshman are doing a float. We are the Thunder and are playing the Mustangs, any ideas?

By Madison

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Idea

We need a homecoming float idea for the 50s and a saying for Cardinals vs. Ramblers.

By CB

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas for Theme: Spur the Cowboys

We are the Cougars and we are playing the Cowboys for Homecoming. We already have a saying "Spur the Cowboys", but we don't know how to decorate the float! Anyone have any ideas please share them asap!

By baller14

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I'm trying to think of something, but I don't see how I can relate these. We're the Blue Devils and we're playing the Weaver Beavers (green). Any ideas please? They would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

By Jay J. from Plainville, CT

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

By Brittany E. 1

Does anyone have any idea for a homecoming float? We are the Red Men (Indians) and the opposing team is the Ravens.

By B. E.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I need homecoming float ideas. We are the Warriors and they are the Chargers.

By Jody

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We are the Black Knights (black and yellow) and they are the Broncos. We need to make this the best homecoming float yet.

By Sam N.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Hip Hop Dance Theme

Our theme for homecoming is music. Our class has hip hop. Any ideas of what we can do? We need ideas for hip hop themed float.

By L Weicht from Fremont, IN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

We are the Rams and will be playing the Indians for our Homecoming game. We need float ideas based on the theme title "Ram Masquerade: Who is the Hero Behind the Mask?". Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Melissa K.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas for Lions vs Wolverines

We have homecoming in a couple weeks and we need ideas for our float, please help!

By Carol H

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Tigers vs Tigers Homecoming Float Ideas

I need ideas, chant, quote for my middle school homecoming float.

By Madelynn

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: University Homecoming Ideas

I am attempting to come up with some homecoming ideas for Tennessee State University's Homecoming and incorporate it into Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. The theme is New Century, New Direction for Excellence. Any ideas?

By Jessica from Brentwood, TN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Warriors vs. Bulldogs Homecoming Float Ideas

My class doesn't even have an idea of what to do for our homecoming float, and it is due in like 4 days! Our homecoming theme is "A Wild Night". Somebody please help me. SOS!

By N.H.S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Eagles Versus Knights Float Theme Ideas

I need to a theme for a homecoming float for first graders. We are the Eagles and we are playing the Knights. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

By Vickie P

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

This year our homecoming is near Halloween. It is on October 25. We are the red and black Cavaliers. We are playing Crest which has the mascot of the horse and they are the Chargers. This year my class will be sophomores and usually the sophomores win so it's really important we get a good idea!

By Katie from Rutherford, NC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas for a 1920s Theme

We need to have an idea for a homecoming float. The theme is the 1920s. Our mascot is the Bluejays and we are playing the Hornets.

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I need some ideas for a Key Club homecoming float. We are the Blue Devils and they are the Bulldogs. I have no idea so any help would be much appreciated.

By Hayden H

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

Our homecoming theme for the floats is Sponge Bob, the show. I am a senior and our character is Squidward. How can I be creative with a float of Squidward? Any ideas?

By Bianca

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Parade Ideas

I need help with a elementary homecoming parade idea! We are the Wildcats and we are playing the Panthers. Thank you!

By Sara

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Football Float Ideas

We are the Grizzlies. I am just looking for some ideas for a team float. Our colors are maroon, black, and white.

By Melanie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

This year for homecoming it is the Rushford-Peterson Trojans vs. the Chatfield Gophers. I am a trojan and our colors are green and gold. It seems we play the gophers almost every year for homecoming so I am running short on ideas.
Any ideas are appreciated! Thank you.

By EN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I need quick easy idea. We are playing the Lobos and we are black and silver Raiders.

By Vicki

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Wildcats VS Hornets

I am the new junior class president and my class has won floats every year since we got in high school! Our freshman year we played the Patriots and we did "Wildcat Revolution", sophomore year we played the Lions and did "Sophomore Safari, Wiley (our mascot) is king of the jungle." This year we are playing the Hornets, any ideas are appreciated!

By Madi S

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

I need some ideas for our homecoming float that we need to have done by the end of September. The only idea someone has come up with for a theme is Twister (the board game). This theme is kind of irrelevant considering we're the Red Devils playing the Hawks for our homecoming game. Any ideas will help, we want to have the best float!

By John k.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas

So, for our homecoming, we are challenging a Chargers team; we are the Hawks. Does anyone have any ideas of what it should look like? Besides having the corny idea of pulling out a wire from an outlet and saying "unplug the Chargers". Lol. Please?

By Aliyah B.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float idea

I desperately need help coming up with an idea for our homecoming float. We are the dolphins playing the dolphins!:( Any ideas?

By Marie L

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Gators vs. Wildcats Homecoming Float

We need to make an FFA float. We are the Gators and are playing the Wildcats on our homecoming. We want to do a western-FFA theme, but really need some ideas. Thanks!

By Victoria

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Mustangs Vs. Roadrunners

By KS

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Warriors Vs Indians Homecoming Float Ideas

I need a float idea for the Marion County Warriors against the Sequatchie Indians. Our homecoming is September 23, and our class cannot figure out what to do. Please help. Thank you.

By AnnaMae G.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Devils Vs Blue Devils

By Kayla Lee Stephenson 1

For homecoming this year we are playing the Aggies (Devils). We are the Blue Devils. Does anyone have an idea for our float?

By Hunter

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas With Hurricane Season is Over Theme

By TAV 1

My high school homecoming parade is coming up and our float theme is "Hurricane Season is Over". Our mascot is Bulldogs and the other team is Citrus Hurricane. I need lots of ideas. Please help. Our colors are red, black, and white if you need that. And theirs are blue and white.

By TAV

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Homecoming Float Ideas: Cadets Vs the Cougars

By Tay 1

I need help thinking of a homecoming float idea. We're the Cadets and our colors are red, white, and blue. The team we are playing is the Cougars, their colors are light blue and gold. Any ideas?

By Tay

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bulldogs vs Patriots Themed Parade Float Ideas

By raven 1

I am looking for ideas for parade floats. The theme is: Bulldogs vs Patriots.

By Raven

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: "The Amazing Race" Homecoming Float Ideas

By Natalie 3

I'm the new Freshmen class president. Homecoming is approaching and the Freshmen class has decided to build a float for our parade. The theme is "The Amazing Race". We are playing the Bearcats for homecoming. Any ideas?

By NattyJane

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 2009 Sophomore Float Ideas

By sandy bautista 1

I need ideas/themes for 2009 sophomore class float for homecoming parade, thrifty on a budget.

Sandy from Bastrop, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Vikings Homecoming Float

By morgan 1

I need an idea for a homecoming float. My team is the Vikings, we are purple and gold. The opponents are sturgeon bay, their logo is a ship.

Morgan from Green Bay, WI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Vanguards Float Ideas

By Krista 1

I'm in charge of the homecoming float, we are the Vanguards and they are the Knights and I have NO IDEA what to do for it. Please help me.

Krista from WI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bearcats Float Ideas

By JOY 1

We are having a homecoming. I have to figure out a float. We are the Bearcats and we are playing the Warriors. I need ideas fast.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Turkey Float Ideas

By andrea obusek 1

I need easy and inexpensive Homecoming float ideas using a turkey mascot.

Andrea from Pittsburgh, PA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: High School Homecoming Float

Our high school is having a homecoming parade and we don't have an idea for our float. We are the Fergus Golden Eagles. Our colors are blue and gold. Our football team is playing the Belgrade Panthers for our homecoming game. Their colors are black and green. We need ideas for a float. Please Help!

Thanks,
Lynn from Montana

Feedback:

RE: High School Homecoming Float

Have the eagle in a swooping motion, picking up the panther by the scruff of the neck and maybe your slogan could be "Flying off to another victory"...??

Good Luck! (09/16/2005)

By michelle h

RE: High School Homecoming Float

We had an idea for a float: Have a bulldozer running over a mascot and say flatten the___________.
Another one is to have a train and say, "all aboard the (your mascot such as the wildcats) express". And have the opposing team mascot tied to the tracks. (03/13/2007)

By vickie

RE: High School Homecoming Float

Alright, we're building the Senior's homecoming float. We don't have a theme. We are the Rangers (Maroon and White) playing the Jaguars (I'm not sure of their colors).

Last year for the junior's float, we had basically a Hay trailer, an old flat-bed truck, and big banners that said "Eat Dirt Mustangs!" We won second place, but honestly, the float was pretty much just a bunch of kids riding through town on a hay trailer blasting country music. Fun, but not super creative. (09/13/2007)

By Taryn08

Archive: High School Homecoming Float

I need ideas for a football float for homecoming in early October. We are called the Knights. Our colors are blue and white. We play the Rebels. We are thinking of using 2 pickup trucks. It needs to be creative, but spending is limited. Please help.

By OC KNIGHT from Oak Creek, WI

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 9, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
Homecoming Decorations
Homecoming Decoration Ideas
A group of teens at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Decoration Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 5:30:00 PM on 10.0.2.5 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings