Homemade Beauty Products

I need some natural, homemade remedies to get rid of wrinkles, tighten skin, and naturally dye hair (dark brown). Any ideas? The person I am giving this to has hair that is about 60% grey/white. I don't want to make her hair green or pink or something if it doesn't work. Thank you.

By Lena from Portland, ME

Answers:

Homemade Beauty Products

You can try rinsing your hair in a mixture of strong sage tea and rosemary after using the shampoos that are made for certain types of hair e.g. brunette, blondes, etc. and often have either henna or chamomile in them.

Even so, I doubt they will be that successful on hair like yours. I used to do it when my hair was mainly my original shade and it just about worked, but later as I ended up with more white, it didn't work very well at all. But it's worth a go. (12/01/2009)

By Angie

Homemade Beauty Products

Tighten skin: in the past I've used egg whites on the face, but sometimes you can forget to take it off and it can feel really strange. You could also try vitamin E capsules on wrinkles on the face, but would keep away from the eyes. (12/01/2009)

By Angie

Homemade Beauty Products

Try recipegoldmine they have tons and tons of homemade beauty recipes. (12/02/2009)

By micksgirl

Homemade Beauty Products

EssentialDaySpa.com is a website that offers a lot of DIY recipes and such. This is their page that is a sort of recipe index: essentialdayspa.com and you can dig through the forum for all sorts of information. (12/07/2009)

By KitKap

Jar of face cream with pink flowers
Homemade Beauty Products
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Uses for Sample Sized Beauty Products
Medicine Cabinet
Saving Money On Health And Beauty Products
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄