CandiesBaking & Desserts

Homemade Caramel

Caramel is so good that it can be paired with anything. Put it in your ice cream, cookies, bread or even your coffee or chocolate drink. This recipe will make either a chewy or hard candy caramel.

1. In a saucepan melt together butter and sugar over medium heat.
  2. Stir until both ingredients has fully melted.
  3. Remove from heat. Carefully pour the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Just pour it little by little and do not stop stirring as it hardens fast.
  4. Ad
  5. You'll know it's done when mixture coats the back of your spoon.
  6. If you want a saucy consistency adjust to low heat and remove immediately from stove as soon as sugar has fully melted. If you want it chewy or hard as candy you can add a little more time stirring it over the heat.
  7. Related Content(article continues below)

Since I got on my pop corn jag, I was hoping for and asked for, a recipe for caramel to coat the pop corn with. I'm glad to see your post and I will give it a try.

Thanks!

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CandiesFebruary 16, 2017
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Caramel Crispix
Caramel Crispix Recipes
Caramel Squares
Caramel Squares Recipes
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Chocolate Caramel Bars Recipes
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 8:27:21 PM on 10.0.2.72 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.