Homemade Christmas Cards

I want to make some homemade Christmas cards this year. Does anyone have any patterns and/or ideas?

Sheri from Modesto CA

Answers:

Homemade Christmas Cards

Here is a tip for the envelopes you'll need. After christmas is over and stock is down to 75-90% off, buy those packs of card and use the envelopes for future use. Donate the cards to school or family center and everyone makes out on the deal. (10/25/2006)

By mikki

Homemade Christmas Cards

I have been making cards for years and every one loves them in fact a few of my cards have been framed and put in places of honor in my friends homes. Some of them have been hand painted, you can look at some of Donna Dewberry's snowmen, it was very easy. She also paints a teddy bear that is simple. Last year I took muslin and ironed fusable web on it, cut out snowmen took chalk and lightly colored the edges some in blue and some in brown. Cut felt hats and and scarves and glued the parts on a card. I made faces with permanent marker. They were adorable. Any of the cards I make using material I always back the material with fusable web to make gluing it easier. (11/29/2006)

By Sam

Button Christmas card.
Homemade Christmas Cards
A paper angel cutout hanging from a clothespin.
Making an Angel Christmas Card
Gingerbread Man Christmas Card
Making Gingerbread Man Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄