Homemade Dish Detergent Recipe

I am trying to make the homemade dish washing detergent, using 20 mule team borax, washing soda, fresh fruit, and glycerin with vinegar rinse. What are the measurements for this recipe?

I tried one using baking soda, 20 mule team borax, and a tiny bit of regular dish soap, I used Dawn. It left a terrible residue on the dishes and I had to use CLR by hand to remove it. I am using my electric automatic dish washer. Thanks for the help.

By Joanne from Glasgow, MT

Homemade Dishwashing Detergent Recipe

I do not use a homemade detergent. To save money, I use the FMV brand of laundry detergent from Fred Meyers. Buying it in the bucket is only about $7.99 and it works very well. Gets my dishes clean . The detergent has no phosphorous or perfumes. I been using this for several months now. (06/05/2009)

By SarahAnn

Someone loading dishes into a dishwasher.
Homemade Dishwasher Detergent Recipes
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Liquid Dishwasher Detergent
Making Liquid Dishwasher Detergent
Dishwasher Cubes
Making Dishwasher Cubes
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops