Homemade Fabric Freshener

Make your own fabric freshener by pouring 4 fluid ounces of concentrated fabric softener into a spray bottle and dilute it with warm water. Wait for the solution to cool and then spray curtain, cloths, sofas and many other things to make them smell nice and fresh.

By Miranda C.

Eliminates Upholstery Static

This mixture also works great in eliminating static in my pickup. The seats are upholstered and you get a shock every time you get out. Just spray it on the seats every once in a while. I have to do it about twice during the summer months and every month during the winter. Also works for static cling in your clothes and like you say, it really smells nice.

By Jayne

Use to Freshen Bed Linens

I put some Downey mixed with water in a spray bottle and use to freshen my bed linens every morning as I make the beds.

By Renee

Spray for Fresh Scent

I use this tip all the time. I put a cap full of any laundry fabric softener in a spray bottle and spray away. Not only does this only make things smell like what you like but it saves money too.

By Soulegal

Generic Blue Spray Bottle
Homemade Febreze Recipes (Fabric Freshener)
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Box of baking soda which can be used to make homemade carpet fresheners.
Homemade Carpet Freshener Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 9:30:05 PM on in 866 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.