Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
creamer pitcher

Instead of buying expensive flavored creamers try making your own special blends. This page contains homemade flavored coffee creamer recipes.

Solutions: Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Recipe: Delicious Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer

I love those flavored coffee creamers from the store. But what are they made of? Is there anything that sounds edible in there? And who knows what they don't put on the label! So I researched making your own. The recipe I like used sweetened condensed milk, but that is expensive and, besides, condensing it cooks all the nutrition out.

So I researched making my own. Most of the recipes are the same. They all call for butter - I don't want the added fat - and a blender. Well, I am way too lazy to get the blender out. So I tried making my own recipe, and darned if it isn't the best tasting creamer ever! Now, it's not healthy, it has a lot of sugar (you can easily cut it in half, I've started doing that), but if you like your coffee sweet, you can add the whole amount. The dry milk is non-fat, and you can use skim milk; I use 2%.

• 2 cups dry milk
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 Tbsp almond extract, or any other flavor you choose
  • 1 cup hot water
  • 4 cups milk

1. Mix the dry milk and sugar in the container you want to use (I use an empty bottle from commercial coffee creamer, the giant size)
  2. Add the water and flavoring, put the lid on the bottle, and shake very well.
  3. Add the milk and shake even better to get the sugar to melt away.
  4. Shake it a little every time you use it.
  5. Store in the refridgerator. It keeps for the same amount of time as the milk you used. (It never lasts us that long!)

By

Tip: Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

Those flavored liquid coffee creamers are wonderful but does anyone make their own? Seems there must be some way to reduce the cost. My favorite is French Vanilla. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lady Claire from Buffalo, NY

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes.

Question: Coffee Creamer Recipes

Does anybody have a recipe for flavored coffee creamers?

By Patricia from Gulfport, MS

Question: Homemade Flavored Powdered Coffee Creamer

I'm in need of some homemade flavored dry coffee creamer recipes.

By Deb from Kellogg, IA

Most Recent Answer

By Terri11/19/2009

Get a fresh vanilla bean, carefully cut it in half vertically (down the long side) and place it (full or you may only need half) in some powdered milk. Shake it daily for about 1-2 weeks (depending on how strong you want it) and you'll have vanilla flavored "creamer." You can also use this same technique on sugar. It's super-yummy and one vanilla bean goes a long way!

Question: Coffee Mate Caramel Vanilla Flavored Creamer Recipe

I have been spending over $30 a month on liquid flavored coffee creamer. I know someone out there has a recipe for the French Vanilla Caramel creamer by Coffeemate. Please help. My hubby loves this stuff and it's killing our food budget. This is the only way I get to share my morning with him, otherwise he doesn't drink it. Thanks in advance.

Tina from Tenino, WA

Most Recent Answer

By Teresa Brough11/21/2008

We gave up on prepackaged long ago. If you are near a World Market, you can buy a 25.4 oz bottle of Torani brand syrup for about $7.00 a bottle They have Caramel, Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow, French Vanilla and several other syrups. You only need an ounce at the most and you can save a lot of money. If you cannot find the syrup locally, you can find it on the internet: Torani or R Torre & co. Sam's Club also sells coffee syrups. You can then choose whatever type of creamer you want to use.