Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

Those flavored liquid coffee creamers are wonderful but does anyone make their own? Seems there must be some way to reduce the cost. My favorite is French Vanilla. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lady Claire from Buffalo, NY

Answers:

Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

I buy Torani flavored syrup. It can be found at grocery stores, but I buy it at smartandfinale here in California. It is much cheaper. It also comes in sugar free. French vanilla is my favorite also.I mix it with 2% milk in a quart container and it last several days. Start with 1/4 cup syrup and then add more if needed. (03/07/2006)

By Linda

Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

I buy sugar free flavored syrups in the DaVinci Gourmet brand. Also available in regular (without the sugar free style).
Less expensive at Marshall's, Ross and TJ Maxx, www.davincigourmet.com and low carb stores.

Chocolate mixed with kahlui are my favs. (03/14/2006)

By cookwie

Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

I use powdered milk, vanilla and sweetener. Make powdered milk into liquid as directed, for each two cups add two packets sweetener and 1 Tbsp. Pure vanilla Extract. I can't tell the difference and it can be made at a fraction of the cost. Another bonus, no additives. (10/30/2008)

By Donna

Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

I bought a coffee that was cinnamon swirl flavored (grounds). It had little flavor, but with artificial sweetener and milk it was good and I'm not a fan of sweetened coffee. Now I have a remainder of pot of coffee my husband won't drink and by late morning too hot to keep drinking hot coffee (live in southwest TX). I experimented making iced coffee with it. I put about 12 ounces of the coffee, 2 ounces of 2% milk and 2 packets of Sweet' n Low in a large tall glass and added a lot of ice to it. I don't like iced coffee either, but it was really good. I think if we had plain coffee made and I added spice or spices to it and then made iced coffee would be as good. Not used any syrups so can't suggest anything on top of the suggestions for it already. (05/31/2009)

By itsagift

Homemade Flavored Liquid Coffee Creamer

I just made some coffee and put some cinnamon ad nutmeg in the coffee before pouring the water over it. I then used non dairy creamer and sugar. This is not as good as the international creamer, but is close. They have some kind of additive that makes it creamy and smooth. I think if I used half and half and some flavoring, it would be better. Keep experimenting! (12/07/2009)

By mikalis