Homemade Grand Marnier

Someone once told me they had a recipe for making a homemade liquor like Grand Marnier. They were going to email me. I'm still waiting. Anyone out there know of such?

Tina from northern New York State

Homemade Grand Marnier

There is a recipe at http://www.topsecretrecipes.com . I haven't tried it yet, but I know it's there. (09/06/2005)

By Anna

Homemade Grand Marnier

Here you go; buy one orange, drop into large jar, add 40cubes of sugar and get 40 coffee beans and make 40 small slices and insert these beans in each hole.Then pour a 260z of vodka over this and let it set for 40 days, I know it sounds funny all these 40s but it works and as you know the longer it sets the stronger it gets enjoy. PS: drop the orange in the jar after you put the beans in! (09/07/2005)

By 80di

Homemade Grand Marnier
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 5:16:49 AM on in 895 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.