Homemade Grand Marnier

Someone once told me they had a recipe for making a homemade liquor like Grand Marnier. They were going to email me. I'm still waiting. Anyone out there know of such?

Thanks,
Tina from northern New York State

Answers:

Homemade Grand Marnier

There is a recipe at http://www.topsecretrecipes.com . I haven't tried it yet, but I know it's there. (09/06/2005)

By Anna

Homemade Grand Marnier

Here you go; buy one orange, drop into large jar, add 40cubes of sugar and get 40 coffee beans and make 40 small slices and insert these beans in each hole.Then pour a 260z of vodka over this and let it set for 40 days, I know it sounds funny all these 40s but it works and as you know the longer it sets the stronger it gets enjoy. PS: drop the orange in the jar after you put the beans in! (09/07/2005)

By 80di

Homemade Grand Marnier
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
🎉
🎄