Homemade Hamburger Helper

How do I make homemade Hamburger Helper?

By Sharon from Lexington, SC

Homemade Hamburger Helper

I found some great recipes at chickensintheroad.com. Click on the Cooking tab at the top of the page and scroll down to "See All My Recipes". You will find a basic recipe along with about a dozen variations of Hamburger Helper. (05/17/2010)

By Kcfields

Homemade Hamburger Helper

I do it all the time. Brown your ground beef and drain as usual, then stir in several cups of water and several beef bouillon cubes, and about a 1/2 cup of milk. Stir in dry egg noodles or other pasta, and simmer until water is absorbed and pasta is tender. You may need to add more water as it simmers (I never measure). You can also add a squirt of soy sauce, Worcestershire, ketchup, sour cream, cheese, tomato sauce, Italian seasonings, etc. to your tastes. Almost anything is possible. (05/18/2010)

By mbilar1

Hamburger, noodle and red sauce casserole in a cast iron skillet
Homemade Hamburger Helper
Hamburger Slider
Hamburger Slider Recipes
Photo of a hamburger with a homemade bun.
Homemade Hamburger Bun Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes
Hamburger Jerky Recipes