Homemade Microwave Popcorn

Microwaved popcorn in a brown lunch bag! It's so easy my 10 year can do it. Just take 1/4 popcorn, slap as much butter and salt as you want and microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds. We just tape the bag closed. Easy as pie!

By Kalen from Seattle

Answers:

Homemade Microwave Popcorn

Hey this works great! I actually used one of those microwave containers that has the dial on the lid to release pressure from steam/air. It worked great and tastes great. Definitely doing this as my hubby likes popcorn and its just way too costly to buy as often as we would like to enjoy it and way too fattening, this way I could top with my homemade butter and light salt. My search is over, glad I found this, thanks (04/17/2008)

By sbb1

Homemade Microwave Popcorn
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Bowl of Popcorn
Homemade Microwave Popcorn
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
Popcorn in a Pan
Making Popcorn in a Pan
🎉
🎄