Homemade Spot Remover

Does anyone have a recipe for homemade spot remover?

Joy from Safford, AZ

Homemade Spot Remover

I find that making a paste of baking soda and water works on just about everything from the kitchen sink to fine fabrics. (12/04/2008)

By sherry

Homemade Spot Remover

I find a mixture of equal parts dishwasher powder, and Biz or color safe powdered bleach, with about a gallon of boiling hot water works wonders!

Mix the powders together, in your heat resistant container or sink (I use my crock pot crocker pot), and then add the water as soon as it boils. Stir the mixture, and add your garment or whatever needs treating. Stir every once in a while and allow to sit over night.

You should be pleased with the results. To make sure I get all of the soap out after treatment, I rinse the garment in cold water, and follow with a sink full of cold water and about a cup of white vinegar, gently wringing the garment, to remove suds. I've never seen this fail. Hope this helps. (12/04/2008)

By Lisa Bee

Homemade Spot Remover

This site might help you. (12/04/2008)

By Dibbs

Homemade Spot Remover

Thanks for the info! (12/07/2008)

By autumnjoy6

Homemade Spot Remover

Cheap, clear shampoo works on almost everything. (01/17/2009)

By suziehomemaker01

Homemade Spot Remover
Carpet Stain
Carpet Stain Remover Recipes
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes