Homemade Stain Spray

Make your own stain-fighting spray for the laundry! I put 1/2 a spray bottle full of Tide laundry detergent (Tide is awesome at fighting stains). Then, I put a little bit of Dawn dishwashing liquid and fill the rest with water. Shake it up, and there you have it, your very own stain-fighting spray. I think that this fights stains much better than the stain-fighters that I buy in the stores.

By Tammy from Fort McCoy, FL

Answers:

Homemade Stain Spray

If you add some ammonia to that mix, it will work even better! I have been using this for years. I use 1/3 of each and a bit of Dawn. Also, if you really have lots of oily stains, use cheap shampoo in place of the laundry detergent. Works wonders. (05/15/2008)

Homemade Stain Spray

Do you mean liquid Tide detergent, powder wouldn't make any sense? Thanks. My favorite stain remover and general house cleaner is 1/3 ammonia, 1/3 Pinesol, 1/3 water mixed in plastic bottle. It cleans everything for pennies, what a great combo. So much better than the commercial ones.

Jill (05/15/2008)

By ScotFinn

Homemade Stain Spray

You can now buy Tide with Dawn added to it. I have bought it and it works great. (05/19/2008)

By Linda

Homemade Stain Spray

When desperate lighter fluid works, too. It's the same thing that dry cleaners use. (06/19/2009)

By msnancy

Laundry supplies.
Homemade Stain Remover Recipes
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Dawn and Peroxide
Dawn and Peroxide Homemade Stain Remover
A kid with paint all over his face and clothes.
Stain Removal Guide
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 5:10:00 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.