Homemade Static Guard

Vote for this contest contender!

At our local store, a can of Static Guard costs $4. I make my own for pennies. It is so simple to make. All you need is a clean empty spray bottle, warm water, and 2 to 3 unused dryer sheets.

Simply roll up the dryer sheets and insert them into the bottle. Add warm water to the top of the neck of the bottle, screw on the cap and shake. Let it sit for about 10 minutes, then shake again and it is ready to use.

Shake it before each use. It is great for cutting down static cling and it is pennies to make. When empty, you will need chopsticks or tweezers to get the used fabric sheets out of the bottle.

Dryer sheets seem to have toxic ingredients. I never use them, but I do use vinegar to spray items - even while in the dryer and it seems to hold down static cling.

Make Your Own LaundryJanuary 11, 2017
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Static Electricity
Preventing Static Electricity
National Guard Woman
Joining the National Guard
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:24:33 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.