Sugar-free hot chocolate mix, from the store, is often quite expensive; you may want to make your own. This is a guide about homemade sugar-free hot chocolate mix.
Solutions: Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
- 1 cup powdered Sweet 'N Low
- 1 (11 oz.) jar creamer
- 1 (14 quart) box instant milk
- 4 oz. Hershey's cocoa
Mix all ingredients. Use 2 tablespoons to 1 cup hot water.
By Robin from Washington, IA
- 2 cups instant non-fat dry milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa, unsweetened
- 1 cup artificial sweetener (Sweet n' Low - 24 packets)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 /4 cup dry non-dairy creamer
Mix all ingredients and store in airtight container. To make cup of hot chocolate, mix 1/4 cup dry mix with one cup boiling water. You can add some spices like cinnamon or vanilla flavor, if desired.
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!