Homemade Wrinkle Releaser

I want to make my own wrinkle releaser for clothing like Downy Wrinkle Releaser spray.

Carol from Huntley, Illinois

Homemade Wrinkle Remover
Post by mothercat_04

I have a homemade solution that works quite well for the downy wrinkle releaser found in a trigger spray bottle. After it emptied, I didn't want to spend all that money on another bottle so I experimented by putting about a 1/4 c of downy fabric softener and then filled it the rest of the way with water. It works great!

Homemade Wrinkle Remover

My recipe for clothing wrinkle remover is amazing! It saves energy, time (less ironing or using the sprinkle-with-water-then-throw-in-the-dryer method), money and embarrassment! When I bought aerosol wrinkle remover, it worked great, well worth the price, I thought. I noticed an alcohol smell. When my name-brand product ran out, I tried mixing rubbing alcohol 50/50 with water in a fine-mist spray bottle. It works really well on most wrinkles. (Not the ironed-in kind--sorry!).

Spray the wrinkles, smooth out the fabric, let dry. It dries quickly. It works better if you're NOT wearing the garment, but you can carry a tiny spray bottle with you for emergencies. Great for travel! Of course, always test an inconspicuous area first.

By Elizabeth Cardell

Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Homemade Wrinkle Releaser Recipes
Front of a wrinkled shirt.
Preventing Wrinkled Clothing
A woman applying wrinkle cream.
Homemade Wrinkle Cream Recipes
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Mask Recipes