Honey (Chow Chow)

Honey is 3 years old and is a Chow Chow. We got Honey as a puppy a few years ago from the Northwest Chow rescue. Honey loves long morning walks, and she especially likes going to the beach. Honey is a really good natured Chow. She is so much fun to have as a member of the family! :-)

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

Honey has that sweet face of a big teddy bear the same as my very first dog Tinker Toy who was half Chow-Chow and half Spitz. He was my best buddy and looked very much like a red fox with feathered brush tail wagging constantly. Chows are such an old breed, and as such are very strong and extremely smart and strong-willed. With consistent training, they are such great family members willing to do all sorts of tricks and are happy playmates for children. Toy would play hide-and-seek with my sister and me, would

say his prayers, shake hands, roll over, dance on his hind legs and smile

to show us his teeth.

I know he is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for me, and it'll be good to see

him again one day.

Thanks for sharing your Honey with us.

PookaRina

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 12, 2011
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
"Puppy Love" Puppy Chow
Puppy Chow Snack Recipes
Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 5:14:06 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.