Hooded Baby Towel Pattern

I am looking for hooded baby bath towel pattern.

Maryanne from Seattle, WA

Answers:

Hooded Baby Bath Towel Pattern

I don't have an actual pattern, but my mom made these for my kids using a bath towel and washcloth. She sewed the cloth at the center of one side of the towel (the cloth became the hood). Gather as needed. She also folded back the front edge of the cloth and sewed it down so that it would look nice against my sons' faces and they wouldn't feel the edge of the cloth. Wash and dry both towels before sewing. Good luck. (09/13/2006)

By Taurusfeen

Hooded Baby Bath Towel Pattern

You can sew a washcloth to the corner of a regular towel to make the hood. (09/15/2006)

By Jenny

Hooded Baby Bath Towel Pattern

When I make my towels I fold a washcloth down over itself about 1/3 of the way then cut from bottom edge to top at a slight angle so the top is narrower than the bottom. Sew the seams of the washcloth. Take a bath towel and find the middle of the long side and center the washcloth widest side over it. Make pleats in the towel,about 2 or 3 on each side of the middle about and inch each. Pin the wascloth on this and sew securely. My grandkids have used these for years (10/01/2006)

By marianne

Baby wearing a light blue hooded towel.
Hooded Baby Towel Pattern
Oven Door Towel
Making an Oven Door Towel
Baby in Hooded Bath Towel
Making a Hooded Bath Towel
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Towel Holder
Making a Kitchen Towel Holder
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 10:43:57 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.