Hospital Goodie Basket Ideas
We have had several family members in the hospital lately and I have learned a few things that are good to have on hand for visitors or if a person stays with the patient. Now, when I hear of someone in the hospital, I deliver a "goodie basket" to their room. The contents of the basket are often found more useful to family, especially if it is a serious situation where family is camped out at the hospital.
Many of the items can be found at the dollar store. Items in my basket sometimes are adjusted if I know of diet restrictions or younger children, but basically contain the following:
- boxes of granola or breakfast bars
- apples, oranges or bananas (3-4 of each or more if a large family)
- crossword puzzle book
- notebook and pen
- pre-made individually wrapped snacks
- couple of magazines or newspapers
- board game (checker, etc. can be found at the dollar store)
By April from MO
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Add your voice to the conversation.