Hotdog Buns For Breadsticks

Split leftover hot dog buns down the middle, spread each side with garlic butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Toast in the oven and you have breadsticks for dinner.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Answers:

Hotdog Buns For Breadsticks

I've been doing this for years! So good w/ spaghetti. (09/13/2007)

By Sarah

Hotdog Buns For Breadsticks

Yes, I've done this too. Something else I've done which isn't quite as good but fast and easy is to toast a hot dog or hamburger bun in the toaster, butter and sprinkle with a little garlic powder....quick garlic bread. I do that if I happen to have leftover spaghetti to finish up for lunch. I've also done it with just regular bread and it's not half bad! (09/17/2007)

By Debbie52

Uses for Leftover Hotdog and Hamburger Buns
Sticky Buns
Sticky Buns Recipes
Hot Dog Buns
Recipes Using Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🎄
🍂