House Training a Puppy

I have a Boxer puppy who is 11 weeks old. We got her at eight weeks. I think the lady we got her from used puppy pads. I do not like puppy pads, so I have not used them, but I think it trained her to potty in her box. Sometimes we just let her out and put her in her box and she potties. Is she just doing it to upset me or can she just not hold it? Please help.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dogs must be taken out at the same time every day, to get them used to a routine. Puppies need to be taken out more frequently. As they grow, their muscles will strengthen and allow them to hold in their waste better. In addition, feed them at the same time every day, and take the food away between meals.

House Training a Puppy, Photo of a labrador retriever puppy.
House Training a Puppy
Pets Dogs House TrainingJanuary 8, 2017
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Pug looking guilty.
Training a Dog to Poop on a Training Pad
Pit Bull Puppy
Training a Pit Bull Puppy
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:17:01 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.