How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com, they have quite a few discontinued wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

Have you tried the auction site eBay? You can find just about anything you want or need there, a lot of brand new, but discontinued items, and a lot of items that are current and still available for sale, and even with the high cost of shipping, you can pick them up for a fraction of the cost of buying them from the companies. I would try a search for just wallpaper at first and see what comes up. If you don't find what you're looking for the first time, keep checking back. Sellers list new stuff every day and something might turn up. I have been able to replace items I thought I'd never see again. When I need something, that's where I look first.

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

Check out decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?
How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Three rolls of wallpaper.
Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders
🎄