How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

This is a guide about finding discontinued wallpaper. If you need extra to replace a damaged section or to cover another area, it can be difficult to find more of the same wallpaper.

Discontinued Osborne and Little Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Osborne and Little wallpaper. If you need to repair or finish a wallpapering project, it can be difficult to do if the wall paper you need is discontinued.

We get a lot of requests from readers looking for wallpaper that has been discontinued or is just hard to find. Feel free to submit your request for wallpaper in the feedback forum below.

Here are some good resources for finding Wallpaper. Please try here before posting:

Discontinued wallpaper and borders starting at $3.99

For New Wallpaper and Borders try:

DecorateStore.com - over 500,000 wallpaper, borders and murals. All new trends & brand names.

American Blinds, Wallpaper & More

Also Cheryl, a reader recommends checking out www.decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

Posting Email Addresses:

If you want to post your email address, we recommend posting it like this... name (at) domain (dot) com so that spammers don't dredge your email address from this webpage.

Responding to Requests:

If you have some information about where a person can get a particular kind of wallpaper or have some for sale yourself, feel free to post that information below.

I need 2 double rolls of a Seabrook wallpaper TG40007

http://ecx.imag  /41SnoRtzQcL.jpg

please

email me any info fcresc302 at aol.com

Discontinued Laura Ashley Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Laura Ashley wallpaper. Trying to find wallpaper that is no longer in the stores can be a challenge. If you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, sometimes it is necessary.

York Wallpaper

This is a guide about finding discontinued York wallpaper. Finding some additional wallpaper to complete a project or make repairs can be very difficult, if the pattern has been discontinued.

Anaglypta Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Anaglypta wallpaper. Finding an out of production wallpaper can be a challenge, but sometimes necessary to finish your project.

Three rolls of wallpaper.

This is a guide about discontinued Village wallpaper and borders. It can be tough to find discontinued wallpaper when you need additional rolls either due to damage or because the project went unfinished.

Raymond Waites Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Raymond Waites wallpaper. It is very frustrating trying to find rolls of discontinued wallpaper to either finish a project or make repairs to the paper in a room.

Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Imperial wallpaper. Trying to find discontinued wallpaper can be a challenge, but if you are a roll short or the wallpaper in your home has been damaged, it is necessary.

Discontinued Norwall Wallpaper

This is a guide about discontinued Norwall wallpaper. If you are short a roll or need one to repair some damage, you may find to your dismay that the pattern has been discontinued.

Please help me to find this paper. Thank you, Solana.

I am looking for Hopscotch #591845, in brick and honey color.

Try contacting Wallpaper Warehouse to see if a representative can track it down:

866.814.9672

info@wallpaperwarehouse.com

Wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper. You can also put an alert on eBay.

I am trying to locate two rolls of wallpaper that are a few years old. Do you recognise the paper in the pictures and do you know where I may be able to get it?
Regards.

Best Answer

If you can't find them maybe try a Custom Design Wallpaper site ? http://www.desi  oritedrawing.php

http://www.spoo  create=wallpaper

Hope it helps !

The pattern is a blue/gray marble with a hint of beige. It has a scrubbable texture. It was purchased at either Home Depot or Lowe's (more likely HD) in 2006. I am unsure of the brand.

This is the sort of thing you can only find on ebay or other resale sites

WHat you should do is set up a google alert to tell you when it has become available:

google.com/alerts

then enter this in the search: "home depot wallpaper inurl:ebay.com" (or replace ebay.com with another site like craigslist) and press CREATE ALERT

if anyone then ever lists it on ebay, you will be notified immediately!

you could also of course contact home depot

wallusa.com has discontinued wallpaper.

Anyone have an idea to find a discontinued wallpaper?

By Emma from Essex, UK

Best Answer

If you can find a Petersons Warehouse, they have a lot of discontinued wall paper and it is all beautiful and they have lots of it of every kind, not just one or two of the same roll but rows and rows of it in the one in Jonesboro Ark. and border also.

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper from Bainbridge, item number 28790601. I'm wondering if there is anywhere in the United States that I could possibly find this wallpaper. I would be over the moon if I could find it.

Please can anyone help me find this wallpaper. It is a Texstyled vinyl code 77373 or code 77370. It is cream with occasional gold squares.

I need 1 roll of Laura Ashley wallpaper called Sabine, in French grey. The product number is 3373 540. It is a floral design. There's more brown in it than in the photo.

By Andrew

Do you still require this paper? Someone local to me is selling some that match your description. She has 3.5 rolls available for £30

Where can I get 1 roll of next ex stock of botanic green wallpaper? Can anyone help?

By Lisa

Have you tried looking at this place:

http://www.wallpapermore.com/

Blessings, Robyn

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com, they have quite a few discontinued wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

Have you tried the auction site eBay? You can find just about anything you want or need there, a lot of brand new, but discontinued items, and a lot of items that are current and still available for sale, and even with the high cost of shipping, you can pick them up for a fraction of the cost of buying them from the companies. I would try a search for just wallpaper at first and see what comes up. If you don't find what you're looking for the first time, keep checking back. Sellers list new stuff every day and something might turn up. I have been able to replace items I thought I'd never see again. When I need something, that's where I look first.

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

Check out decoratetoday.com. They carry a lot of brand names and should be able to help you find that paper that you need. They have a personal assistant that will answer your emails if you write to them.

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

Responding to Requests:

Wall USA Website

You can try http://www.wallusa.com. They have quite a few discontinued wallpapers, starting at $3.99. Good prices, but the shipping is a bit expensive.

By Alex K

Ebay

By gizmo81795

Decorate Today Website

By Cheryl

Posting Email Addresses:

Responding to Requests:

Answers:

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

Goodwill stores most often have a lot that people have given either opened and partially used or unopened. It may not be a pattern you prefer, but it's worth stopping by there stores to check on. At least our Goodwill stores have them from time to time. (11/09/2007)

By theseamstress

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

1-800-Wallpaper.com has great buys for all wallpaper and borders and includes "free shipping"! (04/24/2008)

By Amy

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I desperately need 3 rolls of this discontinued Super Fresco wallpaper, pattern number 14224, brought from Focus or B+Q. Required due to damaged wall. If anyone has any or knows a place who might have some. Please get back to
me. Thanks. (02/21/2010)

By desperate 2

alt="RE: How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper? " />

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I have been searching for a discontinued Schumacher wallpaper called Tehran. It is predominately deep red with what I will call a middle eastern design in cobalt blue.
Please, any help appreciated.
(06/19/2010)

By Norma

crazy old wallpaper

A relative has this wallpaper in their home and they can't remember where they got it or what it's called. It's fascinating, and I'd love to get a roll of it. Any thoughts? (08/12/2010)

By pinkypants

src="http://img.thrfun.com/images/database/tff75109862.JPG" width="400" height="300" alt="crazy old

wallpaper" />

How Can I Find Discontinued Wallpaper?

I'm looking for a Laura Ashley wallpaper, made in the 1990's, pattern Number UMT9271. It had a white background
with a green and blue stripe next to each other with one inch spacing between the sets of stripes.

Thank you.

Corie (09/08/2010)

By foxc

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

Answers:

York Sports Border Pattern #HG9244B

Looking for a roll of York Sports Border Pattern #HG9244B burgundy color. Thanks. Lizju (at) AOL (dot) com (09/21/2007)

By

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

Trying to find this wallpaper for our law office. We added another room and I only have the pattern number, don't know what book it came out of. Pattern # 899-9277. thank you jnd AT simpsonlaw DOT info (10/23/2007)

By Jessica

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

this is for terry who is looking for the picket-fence-borders from waverly, pattern # 572430. i have 4 of them. my contact would be: swiss at earthlink dot net. Thanks.(b)(/b) (10/25/2007)

By martha

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

I need 10 rolls of Raymond Waites #31521210. Red gingham with roses and roosters......please help! (10/30/2007)

By deb

How can I find discontinued wallpaper?

Hi i desperately need 4 rolls of wallpaper by York it has a beige back ground, and has writing in dark brown, espresso, cappachino, mocha Please help

Diane (10/31/2007)

By Diane

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.