How Do I Thin Nail Polish?

I had bought some nail polish and I was wondering what I could use to thin it out for me to use? It is like very thick and not good to use right now. There are not even any beads, that I can tell, in the bottom of the nail polish.

By Kathleen from Tyler, TX

How Do I Thin Nail Polish?

Buy nail polish thinner from drugstores or Sally Beauty Supply. Add a few drops of the thinner in at a time. I use an old dropper that came with children's medicine. (08/23/2010)

By OliveOyl

How Do I Thin Nail Polish?

My grandma used to thin her old polish out with polish remover, just add a few drops and mix. (08/25/2010)

By yoder178

How Do I Thin Nail Polish?

Any brand of clear nail polish works. The cheaper the better. Just add some to your thick polish and it will thin it. (08/26/2010)

By julie_julie

How Do I Thin Nail Polish?

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I will let you know if they will work. (09/04/2010)

By lqurgrl41

How Do I Thin Nail Polish?
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Nail Polish
Removing Nail Polish from Wood Furniture
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet