How to Find Free or Inexpensive Furniture

I am looking for free furniture or furniture under $20. Living Room furniture is my preference.

Emily from Youngstown, OH

Have you ever heard of craigslist? You can advertise on the site for free and they have great deals on used furniture. Here's the link for the state of Ohio. Just click on the city that you live closest to. (11/20/2007)

I find really nice furniture at yard sales and thrift stores. I purchased a recliner in excellent condition for $5.00. It was a moving sale and the owners were selling their items really cheap just to get rid of them. (11/20/2007)

By dixie35481

How to Find Free or Inexpensive Furniture (11/20/2007)

By imaqt1962

Check you local want ads. A lot of times people just give away furniture for different reasons. Or drive around town, and sometimes people leave free stuff out in front of their houses. I got a few nice pieces that way. Ask friends and family if they have anything stored away they want to get rid of, or for cheap. Some charitable organizations also give furniture to people who need it. Good luck. (11/20/2007)

By Laramay

The Salvation Army and other thrift stores sometimes sell furniture for under $20. They get a lot in and if there is excess stock, they need room for more, and you can make an offer on pieces of furniture, regardless of what price is marked. I have not had much success with Good Will, as they follow a set list of prices, but I have furnished most of my house several times over the years with thrift store furniture. (11/22/2007)

By Cathy

Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film