How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

How do you get hair dye off of your skin?

Steve from Blair, NE

Answers:

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

I am also a hairdresser. Permanent wave solution. (03/18/2009)

By SophiaMia

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

My cousin dyed her brother's hair with red dye and had red dye all over her fingers. We tried everything lemon juice, toothpaste, ashes, shampoo, and finally my grandmother decided to Spray N Wash stain remover the stick kind and my cousin rubbed for five minutes, but finally it came off. There was no burn or itchiness afterward. (07/12/2009)

By cheryl_mitchell1992

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

I dyed my beard very black last night. Got dye all over my skin and it wouldn't come off. I tried the toothpaste and baking soda (threw in a dash of lemon juice for good measure). Worked like a charm with a little scrubbing. Left the face a little red though. Give yourself time to recover before going out in public. (07/27/2009)

By KenPaul66

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

You can buy hair dye remover for skin at Sally's. (08/04/2009)

By lorraina

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

I dyed my hair onyx black and used petroleum jelly around my hairline, but still had a little staining after rinsing. I tried the toothpaste suggestion and it worked great. I think something with an exfoliant to gently scrub is best. And now my face is also minty fresh. (08/27/2009)

By tiggyann333

How to Get Hair Dye off of Skin

If the color is fresh, try using Windex on a cotton ball. It's important when you first remove the color, wet the hair with water and rub the color, especially around the hair line or your brows. Whatever you are coloring. Usually that removes the stain from skin. Color removes color. (10/08/2009)

By Kath7959

Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
Getting Hair Dye Off Skin
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub
🎄
🍂