How to Get Rid of Snakes

Can you tell me if there is something that will freeze a snake that is in my basement? It is on the foundation and I don't want it there. I thought I saw something in a spray can that would freeze them.

By Law49330 from MI

Answers:

How to Get Rid of Snakes!

I never heard of the product you are talking about. However, you may try a can of the computer duster stuff. Just hold it upside down and spray. It's very very cold and can give you frost bite if it gets on you too much, so be careful. (07/25/2009)

By Becca25

How to Get Rid of Snakes

Could you call your town's animal control officer and ask him to get rid of the snake? They are usually accommodating. (08/03/2009)

By mulberry204

Snake coiled in an evergreen tree.
Getting Rid of Snakes
Florida pine snake
Identifying Florida Snakes
Copperhead snake against a white background
Keeping Copperhead Snakes Out of Your Yard
A Non-Poisonous Garter Snake.
Identifying Non-Poisonous Snakes
A garter snake in grass.
Getting Rid of Garter Snakes
🎉
🎄