How to Get a Wisteria to Bloom?

I planted a wisteria vine last spring and it still hasn't bloomed.

By Barbara

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think they're slow to mature. I believe it may be several more years before ti will bloom, depending on how old the vine was when you planted it. Worth the wait, though!

I planted a wisteria vine four years ago. Last year it had one tiny set of blooms. This year it produced two full size sets of blooms. I hope it will do better next year.

Wisteria Vines Don't Flower
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 30, 2011
Pink Christmas Cactus
Getting a Christmas Cactus to Bloom
Japanese Anemone
Flowers That Bloom in October
Wisteria
Growing Wisteria
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
Forcing Hyacinth Bulbs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:41:47 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.