How to Make Beaded Pipe Cleaner Bracelets
This is a fun but relatively easy craft that even younger kids can make. This page shows you how to make beaded pipe cleaner bracelets.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These bracelets are super quick and simple to make. It's a brilliant rainy day craft for children, or to keep the grandkids occupied if they drop in unexpectedly. Or make one for yourself if you want a quick piece of jewellery to go with an outfit and you can't find anything in your stash that matches.
- 1 pipe cleaner
- large beads
- Choose your colour scheme.
- Thread the beads onto the pipe cleaner.
- Wrap the beaded pipe cleaner around your wrist and twist the ends together.
- Tuck each end into the beads to neaten off.
- Who would have thought you can make a pretty bracelet in little over 5 minutes?
In These Guides