How to Make Confectioners (Powdered) Sugar

I want to learn how to make confectioners sugar.

Brenda

Answers:

I just put regular sugar in the blender. (01/08/2009)

It seems to have the same consistency to me. I use a vitamix so that might make the difference. (01/08/2009)

By Thursday_Next

Put regular sugar in a coffee grinder and whirl away. I have an extra grinder for pulverizing things that are not coffee. Or just wipe out the coffee in your grinder before you make the powdered sugar. For chocolate frosting, the coffee residue could enhance the flavor. (01/08/2009)

By pigeon toes

Just use granulated sugar and grind it. I use it for black powder and it works fine, don' know if it works for frosting but you can try if you want to. (02/19/2009)

By fossildog

I have made powdered sugar this way many times, As my husband and many friends are diabetics, I use Splenda instead of sugar, wonderful results. (10/08/2009)

By knsabear

A sugar mill making powdered sugar.
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Making Diabetic Powdered Sugar (Sugar Free)
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🎄