How to Make a Paper Plate Cookie Gift Basket
The humble paper plate once again finds itself the star of this cute cookie basket craft. This is a guide about how to make a paper plate cookie gift basket.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Who doesn't like cookies? And homemade cookies are the best. Here is a simple and super cool way to present your homemade cookies as a gift. Who wouldn't be delighted to receive them?
- 1 paper plate
- marker pen
- string or ribbon
- 4 large hole beads
- pair of scissors
- decorations, such as stickers
- tissue paper
- Draw a rectangle in the middle of the plate.
- Extend the two long sides to the edge of the plate.
- Cut along these extensions.
- Fold the ends in and crease.
- Fold along the long edges and crease.
- Apply glue.
- Turn up the short sides first and then the long sides. Bend the points around and hold them together until the glue sets. If your glue is slow drying use a peg (clothespin) to hold them in place.
- Decorate with ribbon or string and beads.
- Add stickers or similar decorations.
- Line the basket with tissue paper.
- Wrap your cookies in cellophane before displaying them in the basket.
In This Guide