Hummingbird on the Swing

A little hummingbird guarding my back porch swing. : )

By Pat from Sweetwater, TX

Hummingbird on the Swing

Answers:

Hummingbird on the Swing

Well, isn't that a cutie. :-)

~Wendola~ (09/18/2006)

By ~Wendola~

Hummingbird on the Swing

Wow, what a great picture. You are very lucky he wasn't camera shy :0) thanx for sharing (09/18/2006)

By grammar

Hummingbird on the Swing

After 63 years of life, this is the first picture I've ever seen of a hummingbird not in flight! Thanks so much. God really knows how to make special creatures and this is one of the most delightful and entertaining ones to watch as it hovers. He must certainly enjoy them, as well, and His Word says that if He keeps His eyes on even the smallest sparrow, how much more He keeps watch over His Children. God bless you. (09/18/2006)

By Lynda

Hummingbird on the Swing

My husband has hummingbird feeders, if you stand close to a feeder you can take pictures of the birds. He has make a video of them feeding. (09/21/2006)

By sdukes

Hummingbird on the Swing

What a clear sharp picture,I love trying to get pictures of hummingbirds. I sure don't have one as good as this. (09/22/2006)

By Sandy

Hummingbird on the Swing

Awesome! I thought he would be all a flutter, but rather seems to be enjoying the days pleasures. The hummer is quite content. I have feeders too, but never in my life have I seen a hummer as still as your little friend.
You are truly blessed. (09/22/2006)

By hamp2468

Hummingbird feeding at lavender
Hummingbird Photos
A glass hummingbird feeder.
Making a Hummingbird Feeder
HummingbirdFeeder
Protecting a Hummingbird Feeder from Rain
Rufus - Ruby-throated  Hummingbird
Ruby Throated Hummingbird Photos
Making a Rope Swing
Making a Rope Swing
🎄