I Need Help Planning a Bridal Shower

We are planning an autumn bridal shower for a young friend, and looking for some decorating, food and fun ideas from the ThriftyFun community. Thanks for your help with this.

By Sally M. from Chewelah, WA

Answers:

I Need Help Planning a Bridal Shower

A really cool idea that my friends did for my bridal shower was give me a bunch of ingredients (needed to make a cake) and made me make a chocolate cake from memory. I just had to guess what ingredients went into a cake and hope it turned out. I had to guess how much flour, sugar, eggs, oil, etc. It turned out pretty good, in fact, the only problem was that it stuck a little to the pan. This is a fun shower game if your bride to be loves to cook. (09/22/2009)

By morbetomommy

I Need Help Planning a Bridal Shower

For my daughter's shower we took small metal buckets and used tangerine colored Gerbera daisies for centerpieces. I took an orange ribbon and glued it around the bucket and made a bow to put on it. For the favors I bought these little "nut cups" shaped like purses. I threaded very thin tangerine ribbon through the little cut-out holes and made a bow for each one. I found clear Easter grass that was king of sparkly and put butter mints wrapped in orange paper inside them. (09/24/2009)

By Coll3

I Need Help Planning a Bridal Shower

Make fridge magnets as an invitation. Ask your guests to bring a plate of eats and cool drinks. RSVP is very important because you should know whose coming. Some people ask for a set amount so that the bridal couple can use the money to buy appliance for their home. (09/25/2009)

By Dorty

Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
tea sandwiches
Bridal Shower Food Ideas
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Bridal Shower Games Ideas
Bridal Shower Games Ideas
🎉
🎄