IKEA Durable Shopping Bag

Vote for this contest contender!

Now in California, they have banned plastic bags. If you would like to purchase a plastic bag, it'll be 10 cents, or you bring your own bag. Instead of bringing a bunch of bags, I sometimes bring this durable bag from Ikea that I bought for a buck!

It is perfect to put everything in and it saves trips back and forth to your car! But most importantly, when I am going somewhere by myself like the Post Office to mail some boxes.I cannot possibly carry the boxes all by myself But, with this huge bag, I can and have my hands free too! There are straps where I could wear this bag on my shoulder!

Another idea, using this bag to bring to the laundromat! Not only is this bag durable and practical for many uses, it is very easy to clean and this bag folds flat.

I love the IKEA bags. Like you stated, they are great for so many different things. They are durable and cheap to buy, also washable.

I bought 6 the last time I shopped at IKEA and want more.

Wow! You sure use your Ikea bags! I just have two :)

The IKEA bags were a lifesaver when my dryer broke. They were perfect for carrying laundry back and forth to the laundromat. I've also used them when moving or traveling. Costco has nice big ones too.

I have seen the Costco ones, they look nice! The IKEA ones are awesome and easy to carry by ourselves without any help & super spacious! :)