Ice Maker Drips

My Kenmore ice maker works, but water drips out the ice tray in the front and freezes into a block.

Johnny from Madison, MS

Answers:

Ice Maker Drips

There are several websites devoted to D-I-Y issues on appliances. My daughter found out how to fix her dishwasher online - for free.

Check for a Kenmore link too. It might have a troubleshooting guide. (11/26/2008)

By KJ

Ice Maker Drips

I used to have a Kenmore ice maker and I had the same problem. I just put the tube in a bowl and emptied it several times a day. (11/26/2008)

By castleberrycc

Ice Maker Drips

The little door is stuck open. The cause can be ice from that open door making it so it doesn't close. I took a hair dryer and defrosted where the ice comes out and it works fine again. (12/14/2008)

By Jeff

Ice Maker Drips

It could be that the cube freezing area is filling up with too much water so it is overflowing. Try taking the outside cover off the front of the ice maker and there should be a little screw peeking
out, you can adjust for more or less. Sorry I cannot remember which way to turn it as it has been too many years since I had to do it to mine. Just turn one way slightly and check a little later. Or if you have the owner's manual for the ice maker, it might have the directions listed there. (12/17/2008)

By carnation037

Ice Maker Drips
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Crushed Ice
Ice Maker Only Dispensing Crushed Ice
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎄